Thank you gifts to say 'thanks' to your partner's parents

11 'Thank You' Gifts To Bring To Your Partner's Family Thanksgiving That You Can Buy On Amazon

From A to Z... or should I say from turkey to pie?

1707

Thanksgiving is only one short month away. Soon we'll all be with our families indulged in turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing and so many more yummy foods. If you're celebrating turkey day with a boyfriend or girlfriend for the first time, why not make a good impression and bring their family a little gift from the heart.

Here are 11 Thanksgiving approved presents you can bring on over to your partner's family's dinner table:

1. Cookie mix in a jar

The Mason Jar Cookie Company's cookie mix in a jar is a perfect (and cheap!) thank you gift for the holidays. They have many festive flavors like Pumpkin Pie Spice and Apple Pie Spice and Everything Nice. You could even bake them with your partner's family and have fresh cookies out for Thanksgiving dessert!

2. Yankee Candle

Candles are always a safe present to get anyone. Yankee Candle offers SO many smells, especially during this time of the year. You can find many different fall scents like the Harvest one pictured above.

3. Christmas ornament

I don't know about your family, but as soon as Thanksgiving dinner is done, we bring out all the Christmas decorations and put up the tree before we head off for Black Friday shopping. If your boyfriend or girlfriend's family celebrates Christmas, get them an ornament of their favorite sports team to hang up on the tree when theirs goes up.

4. Magnetic wine glass charms

If your lover has a big family, mixing up glasses is pretty easy to do. With these magnetic wine glass charms, everyone at the table will know which glass is theirs (and they're super festive)!

5. Celebratory wine labels 

Play it safe and get your partner's family a bottle of wine. But if you want to spruce up and go the extra mile, these "Gobble 'Til You Wobble" wine labels are ideal.

6. Centerpiece for dinner table

Every Thanksgiving dinner table needs a centerpiece, so why not give one to have on display at your boyfriend's/girlfriend's dinner table.

7. Leftover boxes

There is ALWAYS leftovers after Thanksgiving. Surprise your partner's family with these cute Thanksgiving leftover containers... they even come with pie slice boxes!

8. Turkey themed cookies

These turkey themed Oreo's are the ultimate easy dessert/snack for the holiday. Easy and adorable.

9. Holiday cookbook

Give your BF/GF's family this holiday edition cook book. It includes many breakfast items, side dishes, entrees and more that are best fit for the season.

10. Jelly beans

Everyone has a sweet tooth! These Autumn mix Jelly Belly jelly beans would not only match the fall decor, but they'd taste just as great too.

11. Appetizer/dip serving bowl

Amaze your lover's parents with the sweetest little serving bowl for dips and appetizers. You simply can't go wrong with the saying "Give Thanks" on it either.

Please note that all items are in stock as of the time of publication. As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.