Girls who deserve better
Life Stages

To The Girls Who Deserve Better

You aren't Pinocchio

260
To The Girls Who Deserve Better
https://www.deviantart.com/salsid/art/Girl-sunflowers-420527679

This is for the girls who are worth more than they believe.

Many of us girls can blame the fairy tales we grew up watching and listening to when we were young for getting that thought in our head that every guy we meet will be Prince Charming and that he will sweep us off our feet with a white magical horse. I'm not saying it won't happen but I'm a believer in the everyone has their own person out there and that you will find love.

Most girls settle for anything and that's not okay cause that 'anything' definitely isn't prince charming nowadays. Many girls don't believe what they are worth, and they allow someone who isn't 'Prince Charming' to treat them like a puppet, and girls you aren't Pinocchio you're a princess.

So, for the girls who need a little reminder of what they're worth, here's what you deserve:

You deserve to be taken out on a date and I don't mean Applebees I mean like Red Lobster, not told to come over so they can see what you're like, cause coming over in this generation means a whole new thing than it did back then.

You deserve to be told you are pretty even without makeup and your hair did cause a real prince charming would like you for you.

You deserve someone you can depend on, not only when it's convenient for them. Like I said before you aren't Pinocchio, they can't just pick you up and set you to down on a shelf when it's convenient for them.

You deserve someone who will hold the door open for you and not someone who will open it and go in before you.

You deserve someone who will accept you for everything you are and nothing less.

And most importantly you deserve to be happy with or without someone.

Even though many of us girls have dreamt about that prince charming saving us from a dragon in a castle it'll never happen like that cause let's be honest guys these days are more like Lord Farquads and that's not cool. But sometimes you have to kiss a few Lord Farquads before you find your prince.

Sincerely, the girl who found better.