Target is that store that you go into for just three items and leave with a full cart and you are not sure how exactly that happened.
1. Needing to go to Target
You ran out of milk or the dog needs more food, either way it means a trip to Target.
2. Going to Target.
Driving with some tunes to give you energy to shop.
3. Entering the store and heading to the dollar spot.
It's inexpensive and just so cute.
4. Heading down your typical path around the store.
You've been there enough to know which way to loop around the store.
5. Getting one of the items you need.
And checking it off your handy dandy list.
6. Getting side tracked.
It happens to the best of us. But the clearance sections just really draw your attention.
7. Finding everything on your list and a few extras.
Because it was a great sale or you really wanted it.
8. Heading to the checkout.
Before you find something else to buy.
9. Realizing once at checkout you forgot to check cartwheel.
So you quickly scan everything.
10. Getting home and realizing you forgot something.
Of course it is one of the items you went to get. But you know you'll be back soon enough.