Girls Masturbate And There's Nothing Wrong With That

Masturbation isn't a bad thing just because a girl does it.

410
youknowyoulovefashion

The word masturbation makes many people uncomfortable, but even more so when girls discuss it. There still seems to be a stigma in our society about girls being sexual and partaking in sexual activities like their male counterparts. This idea that girls aren't supposed to be sexual is wrong. Obviously if a girl personally doesn't care for sexual things, that's fine, but not every girl should be told she shouldn't embrace her sexual desires.

From early ages many females have questions about their own body and the new desires they start to feel as they grow older. Most schools will explain puberty to young girls, but they typically miss a few keys points that the boys in the other room get an explaination for. Boys get told about masturbation and protection for when the time for sex comes. Girls get a typical run down of their period and the effects their changing hormones have on their body like acne. Girls going through puberty end up with a lack of knowledge on their own bodies and how to make healthy sexual decisions. Girls are like boys and deserve to learn about desire and sex right along with them.

Girls luckily figure out a lot on their own like how to deal with their urges and what kind of birth control options they have. Just because girls don't receive information like boys, they still experience the same things. Girls masturbate and want to engage in sexual activities just as much as boys do and that's okay. Girls who decide to masturbate or have sex shouldn't be shamed for it. Boys wouldn't be shamed for it, so why should girls be shamed for it?

Not every girl masturbates or has sex, but for those who do, don't feel bad for it. If you want to masturbate everyday or once a year, that's okay. If you choose to have safe consensual sex frequently or you choose to only have sex every once in a while, that's okay. Any sexual choices that a girl decided to make is her business and she shouldn't be looked down on for her personal choices, especially ones that are just about enjoying simple pleasures like masturbation.

Girls deserve to enjoy sexual pleasures and there's actual health benefits to masturbating. Good hormones are released helping with stress relief and the contraction during orgasm helps prevent UTIs because it flushes out the vaginal canal. On top of the health benefits, it can make girls more comfortable with their body and it helps with sleep. Also, it just feels good. There no reason that masturbation should be seen as a bad thing, especially for girls so let girls masturbate and don't shame them for it.