It Is Time To Embrace Your Inner Goddess

Girls, It Is Time To Embrace Your Inner Goddess

Unleash your inner badass.

21
https://unsplash.com/photos/Sy-bpHGSKEs
Unsplash

Every woman has a time in her life where she feels lost and alone in the world. You are struggling to find your place in the world, and things seem to be going wrong at every turn. These last few months for myself have been trying, I've gained weight, fallen out of love with myself, and just all around have been having an awful time. I'm in the process of finding myself again, slowly but surely with the help of some books, and embracing my inner self. Female empowerment is something every girl should embrace, I was taught from a young age to never have to rely on a man. It is not about thinking men are the scum of the Earth, or hating their guts, it is about being strong, confident, and independent women.

In today's world, there is female empowerment everywhere you look at books, movies, TV, and music. All women are embracing their female power, and showing other people that it is okay to be proud to be a powerful confident female. Examples include the rapper Lizzo, who is all about female empowerment with her truth blaring lyrics in songs like "Tempo (feat. Missy Elliott)," and "Like A Girl," off her latest album Truth Hurts. Other music female empowerment icons include Miley Cyrus with her latest album entitled "She Is Coming," with powerful lyrics like "don't fuck with my freedom" in "Mother's Daughter." Miley is all about women embracing who they are as women, she shows it in wild ways, but the message comes across very clearly. Neither of these women apologize for who they are and for what they have to say.

There are many books today detailing how women should embrace their inner goddess. I personally have two books like this, "Evolution of Goddess: A Modern Girl's Guide to Activating Your Feminine Superpowers" by Emma Mildon and "The Spirit Almanac: A Modern Guide to Ancient Self-Care" by Emma Loewe and Lindsay Kellner. These two had everything laid out in a clear and organized manner for women to understand and follow. These have helped me rethink my own version of self-care, I have always loved crystals and the changing of seasons. These books help you acknowledge the changes that go on in life and offer ways to help recognize them in ways that are beneficial to you, without causing yourself any unnecessary stress.

Women need women's empowerment in the world we live in today. Where everyone is at each other's throats, politics take priority over everything, and everyone is only looking out for themselves. People are always wondering what the world can do for ME, not a group, but what can the world do for ME as an individual. Having a strong group of women at your back to reassure you that everything is alright and that you are not alone in the world, is important in today's society. Always remember that you are stronger than you think, and you hold more power than you give yourself credit for. You, as a woman, hold more power and more cards in your hand than you think you do.

Women's empowerment is everywhere you look if you need reassurance after a tough day, you can find it in your friends, music, books, everywhere you look. I am here and so are many other women who have your back through it all.