11 Secret Santa Gifts For Girls

11 Things Every College Girl Wants As A Secret Santa Gift

Your guaranteed guide to all things Secret Santa.

588

It is that time of year, where your celebration of Christmas gets interrupted by a week of Thanksgiving.

In this week, however, you can bring Christmas cheer by starting a Secret Santa gift exchange among your group of friends. It will keep the holiday spirit alive and help propel you all into December and the end of the semester.

Secret Santa gift exchanges are always a good time to bring people together who might not know each other super well. Struggling to think of a gift? Never fear. Here are 11 things that will have every college girl squealing with joy for.

1. Mugs (and possibly some surprises inside!)

Mugs are most definitely a girl's best friend. Especially one like the mug pictured above about Target. You can even spice it up with some hot cocoa, coffee, tea, or candy! Or all of them, in the spirit of Christmas and giving.

2. Socks, socks, and more socks

The more the better, honestly. A girl can NEVER have too many. And of course, not just any socks. Wool, fuzzy, festive, socks are the goal here. Anything to keep your feet warm and your Christmas feels on.

3. Water bottles

Because everyone deserves a good S'well bottle in their life.

4. Face masks

Especially in the cold part of the year, skin can get dry and sensitive. Curling up with fuzzy socks, by a fire, with a Hallmark Christmas movie on goes perfectly with face masks!

5. Fuzzy blanket.

Need I say more? No, just by the blanket, if not for your Secret Santa, then for yourself.

6. College related clothing

Everyone can use another sweatshirt to help them represent their school.

7. Candles

The smell. The look. The warmth. The aesthetic. It is everything.

8. Sorority clothing

Because you can never have too many Greek life clothing items. Never. What's another sweatshirt?

9. Slippers

When the socks don't do enough, cute little slippers are a go. They can be holiday themed, animal themed, or just plain.

10. Scarves or beanies

With the cold season, it never hurts to have another extra layer to throw on. Hats and scarves will never be out of style and are a perfect winter staple.

11. Jewelry

A cute little necklace this one would make the most perfect gift. Personalize it with the first letter of their first name and you have the cutest gift!