It's that time of year again. When the tiniest, cutest, super successful sales girls set out to destroy your wallets.
1. You know you don't really have the money, but you convince yourself they're a necessity
2. You're going to Walmart. You're just going to buy one box, that's it. But...then you get up to the table and you're in a whole other world.
3. You get home with your 5 boxes of your favorite flavors and you're just about to tear into them when you remember you're supposed to be starting a diet.
4. The cookies look so good. You can't take them back, that would break those poor little girls' hearts. But, your diet...You can have just a few, right? That won't ruin it, right?
5. After 10 confusing minutes it dawns on you
6. And you realize that for the past 10 minutes you could have been eating delicious, savory cookies.
7. You crack open the seal on that first box and
8. Grazing your way through the second box and watching your favorite movie on Netflix, you wonder if there really is such a thing as too many cookies.
9. By the end of the movie you're finishing the 4th box. But it's okay, you moved your diet to tomorrow.
10. Then you catch a glimpse of the calorie count on the side of that 5th box.
11. And you realize it's a good thing these only come once a year. Or every day would look like this.
And that wouldn't be good for any of us. Except the Scouts. They'd make a killing.
Well, until next time. Peace Out Girl Scout