Girl Scout Cookie Season, As Told By Monica Geller

9 Thoughts Every Girl Has During Girl Scout Cookie Season, As Told By Monica Geller

"J-Just a couple more boxes..."

274
Warner Bros. Pictures

When I was younger, I was a Girl Scout. In fact, I was a Girl Scout from grades one through eight; I bridged from Brownie, to Junior, to Cadette, to Senior in those eight years.

I experienced eight cookie seasons, and my mom was the designated "cookie mom" for half of them.

This is a rough season for the Girl Scouts, cookie moms, leaders, and the people who are buying the cookies. They're so tempting.

In honor of cookie season starting soon (and of my love for"Friends"), here is Girl Scout cookie season, as told by the iconic Monica Geller.

1. When you find out that Girl Scout cookie season is finally underway.

2. When you find out they raised the prices and made the cookies smaller...AGAIN.

3. But you still want to buy cookies anyway and you disguise yourself to go up more than once.

4. When you're finally in the front of the line and they ask "what kind of cookies would you like?" But you're stressed and indecisive.

5. When the people behind you tell you to make up your mind already.

6. When you realize that you bought almost every kind of cookie there was after blacking out.

7. You finally leave the line, and you give the Girl Scouts some words of motivation. Cookie season is rough!

8. When cookie season is finally over and you get to eat all of the boxes of cookies you bought...which is A LOT. 

9. When all of the boxes are gone after just a few days and you have to wait a whole other year.