5 Things Today's Girls Just Can't Live Without
Lifestyles

The most important things that a girl just can't live without.

742

Listed below are five things that to me personally, are crucial. As a female, the joys of life are honestly in the little things. Like a good hair-tie or a brand new makeup pallet. So technically, we aren't as hard to please as everyone assumes... just give us these five things and we'll probably be the happiest girls in the world.

(Maybe add some chocolate and a diamond ring to this and you'll be set, but these things are fine, too.)

Dry Shampoo

A girl's best friend. A saving grace. A true angel. Dry shampoo literally makes the world go-round. I have no idea where I'd be in my life without it. I think back to high school me who truly had no clue about the wonders of life, and I shed a couple of tears for her. Because it wasn't until college that I really even knew what this was. But once I discovered it's importance, it saved my life. She's there for me when I need her most, and she never lets me down. Talk about a girl's best friend. I mean, it really doesn't get any better than that.

Sunglasses

Not the best hair day? Throw on some sunglasses. Breaking out? Sunglasses. Puffy eyes from lack of sleep and crippling anxiety? Sunglasses. Too lazy to put on makeup? Sunglasses. Severe eye sensitivity to sunlight even though you're 21 and young? Sunglasses. Not wanting to deal with other people today? Sunglasses. Outfit cute, but not cute enough? Sunglasses. The list could go on and on. You get the idea.

Comfy Sweatshirt 

A comfy sweatshirt will literally change my entire mood. Like seriously, if I'm grumpy and pouting, throw me in a big comfy sweatshirt and I will be a different person. I can not describe to you the importance of having this. If you are constantly in a sour mood, this is most likely why. It is not only something life-changing but crucial.

Lipgloss/ chapstick 

I'm not sure why this is such a necessity to me, but most can agree with this: lipgloss is a game changer. Don't get me wrong, lipstick is nice, but cannot compare to the magic of having the perfect lipgloss.

Nails 

I feel naked without my nails done. It's horrible!!! Just tragic. I drop from a strong five to a weak two. It's the saddest thing in the world. Living paycheck to paycheck to get dedicate yourself to this lifestyle is not only hard but exhausting (all sympathy required please). But absolutely worth it.