Gimme My Vine Back

Gimme My Vine Back

#freethevine

15
Gimme My Vine Back
Clipart Fest

Okay, real talk.

We need Vine back in our lives. How could they take away such a magical app that makes you cry of laughter in only 6 seconds?! You can't find that kind of comedy anywhere else.

Back in the good old days, we would binge-watch hours of those tiny videos and finish feeling happy and energized. Netflix is great, but it's not that powerful yet. Plus, I always felt less guilty about spending hours on Vine because I saw so many different videos. Netflix binging was always with just one show, so I felt like I wasted more of my life.

Also, why did all Viners switch back to Youtube? I thought that ended years ago, but they clearly wanted more screen time.

I can't tell you how long I spend searching for videos that have 20 vines just to find some ounce of that magic.

Millennials unite and bring back the classic app! But seriously, someone make a petition.