12 Gifts To Buy The Teenage Girl In Your Life Who Already Has Everything

From safety to style, this list has you covered!

294

As a teenage girl, I understand the struggle that comes with buying gifts for teenagers. I barely know what I want for Christmas myself! Luckily, I have plenty of friends to bring a plethora of ideas to the table!

Stop looking for a partridge in a pear tree and start looking at this list of twelve gifts every teenage girl wants this Christmas!

1. New Shoes

Photo by Pat Kwon on Unsplash

Brand new shoes that are comfortable and cute will help make any teen feel a part of the current trends while looking stylish at the same time!

2. A New Phone

Apple

It turns out that most teenagers need an upgrade in their life and a new phone would be a great gift!

3. Instax Mini 11 Camera

Amazon

Not only are Instax cameras super cute, but the photos they produce are aesthetic as well!

4. Gas Money

Photo by Trinity Nguyen on Unsplash

Gas is extremely expensive, especially when you are trying to juggle with paying off college debts, club fees, and buying groceries. Anyone with a car will be grateful for this gift!

5. A Personalized Necklace

Amazon

A personalized necklace is not only super thoughtful but also makes a perfect accessory to any outfits!

6. A New Outfit

Photo by Dillon Kydd on Unsplash

Everyone likes having choices in what they can wear, teenage girls are no different!

7. A Self Defense Keychain

AbigaiJayne on Etsy

Yes, maybe I am paranoid. However, this self-defense keychain is so adorable! It comes with a hand sanitizer holder, wrist band, personal alarm, safety whistle, and a safety spike! It is easily attachable to your keys, making it a perfect match for someone who wants fashion and safety.

8. A Car

Photo by Mateusz Delegacz on Unsplash

You get a car! And you get a car! A car is one of the biggest purchases that a person will ever make in their life! Getting one as a gift is definitely a dream come true for many teens!

9. A Drawing Tablet

Amazon

This affordable and professional drawing tablet is perfect for any artistic person trying to take their artwork to another level.

10. A Nintendo Switch

Amazon

The Nintendo Switch is a great option for those who want an easily portable gaming system that allows players to game with friends!

11. A Ring Light

Amazon

In a world where social media influence is rising, good lighting is basically a necessity. A ring light is super convenient for anyone who wants better lighting in their photos or even for everyday use like makeup!

12. AirPods

Apple

Getting some new AirPods is definitely at the top of many teenagers' wish list, especially if they have an iPhone!

Overall, Christmas shopping should be an easy, fun, and a stress-free part of the holiday season! Remember to wear your masks, shop online when you can, and stay safe!