Gifts For Food Lovers Your Foodie Friends Will Appreciate

20 Perfect Gifts For That Family Member Who'd 100 Percent Choose Food Over You

Nothing beats a gift card to their favorite pizza place.

3211

We all have that one friend or family member that loves food more than they love you (let's be honest). And if you have a friend or family member who is obsessed with food, then you may be wondering what's the best gift to buy them for Christmas. Luckily, there are several different creative gifts that you can plan on buying them that they will 100-percent appreciate. Here are 20 potential gifts I'll definitely consider for my own foodie friends. Happy browsing!

3. A Gift Card To Their Favorite Restaurant

There are tons of restaurant gift cards to choose from! Anyone who loves food will love receiving a gift card to a restaurant they adore! You can have them select a gift card from places such as Applebee's, Panera Bread, Olive Garden, or any other type of restaurant that they enjoy! The best part is that they are easy to find and you can either go to the restaurant or get the gift card at a local grocery store. If you want to make it look creative, you can also set the gift cards up in a gift basket.

10. A Doughnuts Zip Pouch

You can find the zip pouch on Etsy.

15. A Gift Baskets With Food

Brad Grace / Pexels

Please note that all items are in stock as of the time of publication. As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.