7 Gifts Under $30 To Get Your 30-Something for Christmas

Get some gifts that won't break the bank or your Christmas cheer!

1652

Looking for something to give your 30-Something loved one for a family gift exchange this Christmas instead of a "How To" book? Then check out some of these ideas that will be sure to please (and avoid any topics they may not be comfortable about)!

Keychain Stun Gun with LED Flashlight

Taser/Flashlight Keychain

Worlds Smallest Guard Dog Hornet Keychain Stun Gun with LED Flashlight, 6,000,000 Volts

Not only does Guard Dog show you the light, but it also packs a punch with some noise! Does your 30-something-year- old live far from you? Big city? Travels a lot? Why not get him/her this inconspicuous keychain that triples in scaring away predators with sound, light, and a stun!

PopSockets

PopSockets: Collapsible Grip & Stand for Phones and Tablets - Captain America Shield Icon

These are fantastic for your tech advanced children that do more on their cellphones than you. Plus, who doesn't love Captain America and the Avengers?

Essential Oil Diffuser/Aromatherapy Diffuser

Essential Oil Diffuser Dark Wood

Essential Oil Diffuser Dark Wood - Aromatherapy Diffuser - Birthday Gift Edition - by Zen Breeze

It's getting cold in much of Northern America, why not show some love to your 30-something-year-old with this diffuser? It not only doubles as a humidifier, but it also comes in 14 different light colors that they can change!

Oversized cardigan with a hood!

Lookbook Store Women's Oversized Open Front Hooded Draped Pockets Cardigan Coat

You can't miss out on some of the coziest fashions either. Like this beautiful and cozy coat will sure to be a pleaser for your travel-weary family member!

Chunky Beanies

Hats

C.C Trendy Warm Chunky Soft Stretch Cable Knit Beanie Skully, 2 Pack

Don't forget to add a hat to the mix, and not just any headwear, but these stylish beanies. Remember, under 6 and over 30, we love clothes of any kind. Especially cute and cozy ones.

Charcoal Paper Masks

Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask (Pack of 6)

These paper masks are a sure hit for nights in and we 30 Somethings want to turn on Netflix instead of partying. Plus, who doesn't like a DIY Spa night in?

How To Be A Lady Book, By Candace Simpson-Giles

Book

How to Be a Lady Revised and Expanded: A Contemporary Guide to Common Courtesy (The GentleManners Series)

But if you must get them a "How To" book, why not give them this little inside joke? Because let's face it, you may already be (or not be) a lady at 30-something!