gifts for beauty lovers

14 Things To Buy For The Girl That Is Obsessed With Hair And Makeup

All we really want for Christmas is makeup and skincare.

703

Finding a gift for beauty lovers can seem overwhelming or difficult with so many options out there, but with this handy guide, you'll be able to find something for every MUA on your list with ease. Who knows, you might even find something for yourself too along the way. I know all of these items are on my list this year. I would honestly spend all of my money on makeup if I could, so when someone buys it for me, it's that much better already. Pick one of these items on their own, or mix and match for the ultimate beauty themed gift.

1. Face Masks

This is the best mask EVER!

Face masks are the perfect gift for beauty lovers. You can spend as much or as little as you want on them, and you can customize what you buy to the skincare needs of the person. I love the TonyMoly ones, especially the pearl one above.

2. A Nice Eyeshadow Palette

The Norvina palette is life.

Eyeshadow palettes are also an easy gift for the makeup lover in your life. They tend to be on the pricey side though, so if you're on a budget this may not be the way to go. My go-to palette right now it the Norvina palette for sure.

3. New Brushes

This is again the kind of thing you can spend as much or as little on as you want. Target will have cute brush sets that will totally do the trick, but so will the $200+ set from Kylie Jenner. Even Amazon has some best selling brush sets that are super highly rated.

4. Anything From Lush

Lush has amazing products and any of them make a great gift. A lot of what they sell are things I wouldn't normally splurge on for myself, but when I do its totally amazing. The Rose Jam shower gel is my all time favorite and now you can get it year round!

5. Nail Polish

Everyone likes getting new nail polish. if you're not sure what to color get them a set like this, totally works, they're bound to like at least one.

6. Perfume

I love to smell good.

Picking a perfume for someone else can be difficult, but with this set they can pick it for themselves. This Sephora kit is really unique in that, after using all the samples, they can cake the certificate into the store and get a full-size bottle of their favorite scent.

7. Sephora or Ulta Kits

Sephora and Ulta both sell amazing makeup kits. Sephora's will usually include products across brands, whereas Ulta's are more brand centered. I think they are a great deal and a cute gift, especially this highlighting kit shown above.

8. Hair Tools

Wavy hair don't care.

Hair tools can be expensive, and I often find that I don't wanna spend money on new tools. However, there is NOTHING like getting a new blowdryer, or straightener, the newer technology seems unreal compared to what you were working with. The NUME Octowand has so many barrels I don't even know what they all do.

9. Makeup Travel Bag

Makeup bags need to be stylish and practical.

I hate packing makeup for vacation, I'm always so paranoid it will break in transit. A bag like this keeps everything secure so you don't have to worry quite as much.

10. Makeup Repair Kit

I need this to revive my Becca highlighter.

As I said above, traveling with makeup can be a stressful experience. If your friend is clumsy, or likes to be prepared just in case, investing in a product like this can save some of their pans lost along the way.

11. Shower Kit

Having nice body wash and lotions are also on the list of items that are awesome to have, but not really worth spending money on. Bath and Body works, Lush and even Amazon all have kits like this.

12. Makeup Storage

For a makeup junkie you can never have enough storage. Something like this lets you keep all of your most used items on hand and keep them relatively organized.

13. Lip Kits

This lip kit lets you use everything together, or each piece separately.

Lip kits are still totally in so something like this can be a super fun gift. Kylie doesn't have the monopoly in this market anymore with brands like Huda Beauty and Colourpop making similar items.

14. Chapstick

Burt's Bees has the best chapstick flavors.

Putting on chapstick before lipstick is almost as important as the actual lipstick application. This kit from Burt's Bees has a variety of flavors and has enough chapsticks for your backpack, purse, makeup kit and wherever else you need one.

Please note that all items are in stock as of the time of publication. As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.