The Best Gifts To Get Your Partner This Valentine’s Day

Don’t know what to get for your Valentine this year? I’ve got you!

2074

Here are seven great gift ideas that are sure to make your significant other's heart melt.

1. Give them a Build-a-Bear pink frog

beans_and_friendz / Instagram

This frog is seriously all over my For You Page and I'm not complaining. I honestly love it so much and your significant other probably would too.

2. Make a video of your favorite memories and photos of your relationship and watch it together

Anthony Tran / Unsplash

This gift is sentimental, sweet, and a great way to look back at your favorite moments with your partner. From fun dates to TikToks to anniversaries — a compilation of you and your partner’s favorite moments is the perfect gift.

3. Lego flower set

choose_royal / Instagram

Looking for something special for your partner that won't wilt? Look no further — Lego has got you and your partner covered this holiday. Think about investing in this Lego flower set that you could build with your partner, a great activity for a night in!

4. Surprise them with a movie night

David Balev / Unsplash

There are many ways to navigate this gift — you could pick out their favorite movie, one that you both enjoy or that’s significant to your relationship, or something new! Popcorn, candy, cozy blankets, and your favorite snacks are encouraged!

5. Do the Target gift giving trend

downhomedrake / Instagram

Also all over TikTok, this trend is great for getting your partner what they might need, want, or enjoy! Get each other certain gifts that have to do with a theme — such as their favorite color, something the other person needs, something the other person wants, and something from somewhere other than Target. Then exchange gifts and surprise each other with the results!

6. Matching pajamas or outfits

coupleofg / Instagram

I mean… come on. A little bit cheesy but how cute! This gift is perfect for couples who love taking photos for the 'gram or having sleepovers and movie nights.

7. Buy them a game that you'll both enjoy

Bao Truong / Unsplash

If you and your partner love playing cards or video games, getting them a new game for you both to play together and enjoy is perfect for you!

Want more Valentine's Day gift ideas for your loved one? Check out my article from last year that focuses on gifts for long-distance couples!