gift-ideas-for-loved-one

13 Gifts For The Love Of Your Life That Say 'I LOVE YOU'

It doesn't have to be huge, and it doesn't have to encompass your love in every way, all it has to say is those three special words.

1417
Christine O'Malley

Do you ever just have the urge to spoil your person? For no reason at all, or for a special occasion? It feels like a random burst of energy where you just want that perfect gift to say DON'T FORGET, I LOVE YOU. It doesn't have to be huge, and it doesn't have to encompass your love in every way, all it has to say is those three special words. Here are gifts both big and small for that perfect person in your life.

1. Prezzybox Key To My Heart key ring set

It's simple, and it's sweet. Prezzybox has many other perfect gifts!

Find on Prezzybox for just $14.99!

I Love You light bulb

This will literally light up their day.

Find on Amazon for $9.99!

Unique wood candle

I think we all know Etsy always has the most unique and best-customized gifts. I stumbled upon this one a while ago, and have been saving it for a special occasion!

Find on Etsy for $29.99!

Personalized photo Rubix's cube

Just like every relationship, this gift is going to take some work to put together. It's all the more fun when you see the final piece!

Find on Personalization Mail for $31.99!

Teddy bear with sweater

Also found on Personalization Mail is this adorable teddy bear! Customize the teddy bears sweater to say an inside joke you have, or even an anniversary date.

Find on Personalization Mail for $28.99!

Name a star

Buy them a STAR. Yes, an actual star in the sky. How unique is that!

Find on Star Name Registry for $19.95!

Actual handwriting bracelet

Gifting a bracelet is great, but have you ever gifted a bracelet that you designed yourself? This. is. awesome.

Find on Etsy for $33.75!

Date night bucket list

Never ask "what should we do tonight" again!

Find on Uncommongoods for $18.00!

Shoe lace tags

A unique gift if your loved one is a runner. You can even personalize the tags, so if they aren't, and would appreciate a little motivation at their feet, this is also for them.

Find on Amazon for $8!

Joy Of Socks

Joy Of Socks has hundreds of unique socks, you are bound to find the perfect ones!

Find on Joy Of Socks for $11.50!

Written with love plush blanket

Personal Creations is another amazing websites to find the perfect gift. Write something special on this cozy blanket!

Find on Personal Creations for $59.99!

What I love about you book

This was one of my favorite gifts I have ever been given. It is a perfect touch of romance!

Find at Amazon for $10.40!

Little Box Of Rocks

Healing crystals are becoming more and more popular. These rocks are "infused with the energy of hot, lunar passion, this healing crystal collection for romance was created as an expression of wild and feverish love."

Find on Little Box Of Rocks for $45.00!

No matter what gift you give your loved one, they are bound to love it. It is always the thought that counts the most.