Christ Gift Ideas For Difficult-To-Show-For Parents

8 Mom And Dad Christmas Gift Ideas Even The MOST Picky Parent Will Love

Parents seem to be the most difficult people to shop for these days.

105

With Christmas on the horizon and Black Friday in our past, it is time to start buying gifts to those you love the most. Out of everyone I shop for, my parents are the hardest to shop for.

With these ideas, hopefully, it becomes less difficult for you.

1. Amazon Alexa or Echo Dot 

My whole family lives by our Alexa's and Echo's. When I'm in my room my mom can call my echo from her echo in her room across the house and ask me a question. They can create shopping lists, tell you the weather, read your daily schedule, and much more. This is perfect for the family that is always running around and just need another form to run their busy schedule.

2. A Netflix or Hulu Subscription 

As a college student, I pay for Netflix and Hulu so I can watch my movies and regular TV shows without having to purchase a TV. With that being said, My parents have acquired my password on the home TV and every so often I get a pop-up screen telling me I cannot watch due to others being on the account.

So getting them their own Netflix account, even if It is for one tv at a time, would be a lifesaver for not only your parents but yourself.

3. A winery or beer tasting tour 

Every parent needs a drink after dealing with their children day in and day out. I know my parents would love to have a getaway to a beautiful winery, away from us nagging teenagers.

These tours can range from $5 and up, but its so worth the extra pennies. Not to mention the beautiful views.

4. Concert tickets

I know my parents would love to go to a concert or any event of that matter without dragging my sister and brother along. A date night that's not just to their favorite food spot would make them so appreciative.

They take care of us every day, even when we're being little jerks. They deserve a night to themselves drinking, singing and dancing without us there watching their every move.

5. A nice bottle of wine or liquor 

For my parents anniversary, I got my parents a bottle of their favorite Prosecco. Getting them their favorite alcohol will bring them happiness, and maybe they'll share with you.

6. A gift card to anywhere 

If you really cannot decide what to get them our you cannot decide on one single item, a gift card is always the way to go. They can pick out anything they want and there's no way that they can't like it because they picked it out.

7. Sports team gear

Professional sports team gear can get expensive. So buying it for random reasons, does not make sense. What better day to buy your dad the Saquon Barkley jersey then Christmas.

8. New home appliances

Although some parents might not like this, a new Kitchenaid mixer or a new coffee machine would be amazing to get in my eyes.

Although it's not the most sought after gift, it will remind them of you for years to come when they use it every day.