25 Christmas Gifts To Get The Mom Who Gives You Everything

All I want for Christmas is to give my mom the perfect gift!

25399
mom and daughter on Christmas

Our moms do everything for us all year round - from answering every panicked phone call about which laundry detergent to buy to being our shoulder to cry on when we need it most, moms truly never stop giving. In a year where there was a not-so-pleasant surprise around every corner, I think a lot of us can agree that our moms were a great support through it all.

And now, it's finally the time of year where we can give back to our moms who give us everything 365 days a year. As a college student, money can be pretty tight for a lot of us, though. So I compiled the ultimate gift guide so you don't have to spend hours trudging through the mall looking for a nice and affordable gift! There's no doubt something on this list for every mom out there - the fitness guru, the fashionista, the accessories lover, the chef, and all the other amazing moms who deserve a little extra love this Christmas.

1. Music Box

mom music box

Amazon

$11.49

Okay, how cool is this? These adorable music boxes have been trending the past couple of Christmases, but this particular one dedicated to your precious mom is so perfect. Unique and special, this gift will no doubt put a smile on your mom's face. They also have a variety of music boxes dedicated to specific songs, so if you and your mom have a treasured song that is close to your hearts, that would make the gift even more special!

2. Coffee Mug Set

mom coffee mug set

Amazon

$19.51

This is the perfect gift for those coffee-loving moms! Make your mom smile a little brighter in the mornings with this gorgeous coffee mug set. Not only does the coffee mug itself remind her how much she means to you, but the set also comes with a beautiful spoon and coaster to add a little fanciness to her mornings.

3. Personalized Sign

personalized sign for mom

Etsy

$25.00

If your mom loves interior decorating, a personalized wooden sign would be a fabulous gift. She could easily hang it in whatever room needs a little sprucing up, and it would be an elegant reminder of the beautiful family she created. Plus, you'd be shopping small with a custom order like this, which makes it even better!

4. Burt's Bees Gift Set

Burt's Bees gift set

Amazon

$9.98

An all-natural self-care kit is perfect for any mom looking for an easy self-care routine. The kit comes with lip balm, foot cream, hand salve, lotion, and cleansing cream, giving her all the products she needs for glowing skin! Plus, who doesn't love the natural goodness of Burt's Bees?

5. Air Fryer

air fryer

Amazon

$69.99

While on the pricier side, an air fryer is sure to be a winner on Christmas morning! Air fryers are the new cooking trend, and there's no doubt every mom is itching to get her hands on one to try out this Christmas. I'd shop around to find the best brand and deal so your mom's new air fryer lasts for years to come without breaking the bank.

6. Bath & Body Works Gift Set

$30.00

Bring your mom a little extra magic this Christmas by personalizing your own gift set of hand soaps, lotions, body sprays, and candles for her! A Christmas-scented gift set can keep the holiday spirit alive through the rest of 2020, and an aromatherapy set can be unique and add a little extra meaning to the gift! You can choose from scents like Comfort, Stress Relief, Energy, Sleep, and more - it all depends on what your mom needs a little more of at the end of this tumultuous year.

7. Yeti Cup

yeti cup

Amazon

$29.99

Since all moms seem to be "go go go" 24/7, a portable cup to keep their water cold or their coffee warm is exactly what they need this Christmas. Yeti Ramblers are the best of the best when it comes to portable cups, and with a variety of colors to choose from, you can add a little personalization to the gift, as well!

8. Audible Subscription

audiobook

Photo by Distingué CiDDiQi on Unsplash

$15.00

Does your mom love to read but seems to be struggling to find the time to do so? Because same. Well, a one-month Amazon Audible subscription would be the perfect gift so she can power through those books in the car, at the gym, while cooking dinner, and everywhere in between! I mean, c'mon, what mom wouldn't love to listen to Matthew McConaughey read his new book "Greenlights"?

9. Cup Board Pro

$69.95

I don't know about you, but I'm obsessed with "Shark Tank," which is why I am also obsessed with this innovative cutting board find from the show! The Cup Board Pro catches all the leftovers from a dinner prep chopping session, making clean up time and waste exponentially decrease. It would be the perfect addition to any mom's kitchen, especially if they are also a fan of the show!

10. Cookbook... Particularly, A Magical One

Disney cookbook

Amazon

$13.19

To go along with your mom's new air fryer and/or cutting board is none other than a brand new cookbook - particularly, a magical cookbook. Unofficial Cookbook's makes a variety of fun, themed cookbooks, and if you're mom is a BIG fan of Disney like myself, I can't think of a cooler gift! They also have other themed cookbooks, like Harry Potter and Hunger Games.

11. Alex and Ani Bracelet

Alex and Ani "Mom" bracelet

Amazon

$29.95

I absolutely love Alex and Ani bracelets and think they make the ideal gift for any mom who loves to accessorize. They are all so gorgeous, no matter which one you pick, and last a long time. My mom tends to be pickier when it comes to jewelry, but she has loved every single Alex and Ani bracelet I've ever gotten her! This gift is a home-run when looking for a jewelry piece that has a deeper meaning.

12. Personalized Jewelry Tray

I love you mom jewelry tray

Amazon

$17.99

A mom-themed jewelry tray is the perfect place for your mom to store and display her favorite pieces, including her new Alex and Ani bracelet! Plus, a jewelry tray that reminds her of how much she is loved is a heartfelt personal touch to a simple gift.

13. Portable Blender

portable blender

Amazon

$24.99

There are a lot of portable blenders out there, and you're probably thinking of the Blend Jet as you're reading this since there's always at least one ad popping up for it on your Instagram and Facebook feeds. Regardless of which one you choose, portable blenders are a great gift for that mom always on-the-go who also loves a good smoothie to get the day started over a cup of coffee!

14. ACTA Wear Leggings

$86.00

Is your mom a fitness or yoga guru? If so, I'm sure she's always looking for a new pair of comfortable leggings to hit the gym or yoga mat with that aren't going to start showing wear and tear after a couple of uses! I highly recommend ACTA Wear leggings, as they are personally the best and highest quality workout leggings I have yet to try. While they are on the pricier side when full-priced, you can get 15% off with the code "JESSACTA"!

15. Amazon Echo

Amazon Echo

Amazon

$29.99

An Amazon Echo is essential for any household, especially when it can control the lights, create a grocery list, and play your mom's favorite work-from-home playlist - and all she has to do is ask it once! She won't have to ask it five times to do something like with her kids...

16. Microwave Cleaner & Fridge Odor Absorber

microwave and fridge cleaners

Amazon

$17.99

Are these not the cutest little kitchen cleaners you've ever seen? There's no doubt your mom will love (and use!) the Angry Mom Microwave Cleaner and Cool Mom Fridge Odor Absorber as soon as she takes them out of the package!

17. Hair Dryer Brush

hair dryer brush

Amazon

$24.55

What mom doesn't need a hair dryer brush? Whether your mom is an empty nester just trying to get to work on time or is still chasing kiddos around the house and trying to get the whole family ready for the day, this is a morning essential on any mom's bathroom counter! Plus, they're all the rage, and your mom deserves to be trendy... she just may need a little extra help from you!

18. Personalized Shutterfly Gift

$25.00

Nothing screams "I love you" like a personalized Shutterfly gift - my personal favorites are the calendars, blankets, and coffee mugs. The items are easy to design and fill with pictures of your family so your mom can have a constant reminder of how much she is loved! Warning: This gift may result in happy tears.

19. Perfume

$58.00

Although it doesn't seem like it when you're using it, perfume eventually runs out and needs to be replaced! Maybe your mom is in love with her current perfume, and you can buy her a fresh bottle. Or maybe, it would be fun to buy her a new fragrance to try for 2021! I highly recommend Victoria's Secret's "Bombshell" perfume if you're looking for something new.

20. Essential Oils and Diffuser

diffuser

Amazon

$33.00

Does your mom need a little stress reliever? Buying her a diffuser and some essential oils may be the answer. Amazon sells a popular brand called O'Linear that could be a great start, with blends like "Serenity Sleep" and "Easy Mood."

21. Facial Steamer

facial steamer

Amazon

$31.99

Another great gift that is sure to help your mom relax is a facial steamer. Not only will it help her skin feel fresh and rejuvenated, but it's a great excuse when she needs some "me time."

22. Custom Bookmark

$25.00

I've been wanting to order one of these for forever, and this seems like the perfect time to order one for my mom and I now that the company is accepting custom orders. If your mom is a book nerd, getting a custom bookmark based off of her favorite book or movie would be an awesome surprise! Or you could even pick from one of the company's own creations, with designs from "Star Wars," "The Wizard of Oz," and many more!

23. Global Spice and Sauce Set

sauce and spice set

Amazon

$29.99

If your mom got creative with cooking in quarantine like most of us, this global spice and sauce set would be a fun pairing with a new air fryer or cookbook! These global flavors allow for some fun recipe experiments while giving the entire family a chance to broaden their tastebud horizons.

24. Instant Share Digital Picture Frame

digital picture frame

Amazon

$179.00

The days of digital picture frames where you spent hours carefully choosing the photos to upload into the frame, which would become outdated in like six months, are GONE. This smart frame allows the gifter to instantly upload new photos right from their phone, which means your mom can have a constant refresh of new and updated pictures from her entire family! While this gift is the most expensive on the list, it is too cool not to include!

25. Custom Photo Projective Necklace

projective necklace

Amazon

$29.99

These necklaces are the coolest, and most memorable, gifts I've seen on my Instagram feed lately. The necklace has a beloved picture inside its charm, and when your mom brings the charm up to her eye, she can see the gorgeous photo. A gift she'll surely cherish forever!