The Top 3 Essential Oils That Every College Student Needs In Order To Keep A Clear Mind During Finals Week

The scent sets the mood.

38
aromatherapy
Photo by Drew L on Unsplash

For me, essential oils and an aroma diffuser are an essential part of my self-care routine. Here are my Top 3 go-to essential oils that I use on the daily. You don't want to miss out on these!

1. O'Linear Natural: Deep Breathe Blend

This is my absolute favorite. The Deep Breathe Blend is a combination of peppermint oil, eucalyptus oil, and lavender oil. It is perfect when you are feeling anxious and just need to take a breath. Putting a couple drops into my Asakuki diffuser throughout the day or in the later afternoon when I am feeling anxious, and pairing it with some deep breathing, helps me feel more grounded.

2. O'Linear Natural: Serenity Sleep Blend

The Serenity Sleep Blend is great for those who have trouble winding down to go to sleep. This oil is a blend of lavender oil, neroli oil, sage oil, orange oil, and tangerine oil. I use this oil almost every night. The calming scents help me get comfortable and make the atmosphere feel very relaxing. Sometimes I even apply this to the temples of my head (dilute the oil first and make sure you don't get it in your eyes).

3. O'Linear Natural: Easy Mood Blend

The Easy Mood blend is my go-to during the day, especially if I have had a rough day before. The Easy Mood Blend is a combination of bergamot oil, lemon oil, lime oil, and grapefruit oil. This scent reminds me of happiness! It makes the air feel a bit more fresh and makes the mind feel at peace. The balance of all the different oils helps restore the mind and calm the invasive thoughts.

I bought all of these essential oils, as well as the diffuser, off of Amazon. I highly recommend using these oils and the diffuser to help achieve a more clear, relaxed state of mind. These are just my Top 3 favorites, but there are 6 in total that come in the pack. Incorporating essential oils into my self-care routine has been a pivotal point in decreasing my anxious thoughts and creating a better mind space. I hope you give these a try!