A Gift Guide For Every College Student You'll Ever Meet

Your go-to guide for gifts this holiday season. You're welcome.

68

1. The Preppy: Vineyard Vines Whale Logo Cap, $25

We all know that Vineyard Vines is the epitome of classy. Get this for your favorite country-club going, golf-playing friend. The cap comes in a wide variety of colors, from turqoise to pink to navy, making it perfect for a guy or a girl.

2. The Jokester: Brookstone Bathroom Golf Game, $19.99

Next time you're in the bathroom, you don't have to play a game on your phone- you can play one right at your feet! The set comes with a "contoured polyester putting green, plastic putter, two plastic golf balls, and a plastic flag."

3. The Techy: Waterproof Bluetooth Shower Speaker with LED Lights, $20

This gift is perfect for the techy in your life and turns every shower into a karaoke party. Complete with LED lights, this speaker is amazing for those gross dorm showers. Added bonus- since the speaker actually answers phone calls, you can now call your mom AND shower at the same time!

4. The Girly-Girl: Smashbox Try It Kit, $18

This gift set comes with all the basics in cosmetics- a neutral, rich eyeshadow trio, foundation primer, foundation primer, and mascara that promises "no clumps. no flakes." Ideal for the girly-girl in your life, and budget friendly.

5. The Party Animal: Engraved Shotglass, $7

This gift is inexpensive and is a great combination of thoughtfullness, class and humor. Next time your party animal friend is guzzling down their fav tequila/vodka, they can do so in style with their very own monogramed shotglass. Want more? Get a pack of six from Nordstrom here.

6. The Sports Fanatic: NFL Printed Fleece Blanket, $10-$50

Your fav #1 sports fan will be warm and cozy next time they watch their #1 team, whether from their couch or the stadium. However, if your friend is more into other sports, check out these MLB, NHL and NBA ones.

7. The Witty One: Get Your Shit Together Notepad, $6.50

Just like your friend, this notepad is straightforward, blunt and to the point.

8. The Germaphobe: UV Toothbrush Holder Sanitizer, $13

Your friends will thank you endlessly when you present him/her with this. The sanitizer supposedly kills "99 percent of germs, bacteria and mold."

9. The Athlete: Stamina Elliptical Trainer, $69

This is perfect for your friend and will soon become their newest workout obsession. The portable, lightweight elliptical trainer doesn't require a gym and allows you to work out in your own home, right in front of the TV. It is also easily storable, so basically perfect for someone living in a tight, cluttered dorm room whose too lazy to walk to the gym.

10. The Foodie: Munchpak Snack Pack, $35+

Munchpak is the foodie's ultimate dream. The company delivers snacks from all over the world straight to your doorstep. The most affordable option is the Munchpak mini with a three month subscription, which sends your recipient five full snacks for three month. What's more, you're able to customize a munchpak to your preference (for an additional price, of course).