14 GIFs That Everyone Who Has Played Mario Kart Wii Will Understand

This game can bring out the best and worst in all of us.

89
Youtube

Mario Kart. A game of skills, strategy, and pure luck. A game that bring people together or tear them apart. My family has been playing Mario Kart Wii for years and have had our fair share of ups and downs within the game. Here are some moments that everyone who has played this game will recognize.

1. When you don't get a boost at the beginning of the race.

2. When you get a banana in any place other than 1st.

3. When you throw a red shell and it crashes itself into a wall.

4. When you get hit by multiple items in a row.

5. When someone runs over your banana.

6. When you place a Fake Item Box right in the row of real Item Boxes.

7. When you get a bullet and fly past all your competitors while having to do nothing.

8. When a bullet drops you off on a ledge and you fall off.

9. When you get through Rainbow Road without falling off.

10. When you get three red shells to protect you.

11. When you barely make it over the finish line.

12. When you're in 12th place and don't even get to cross the finish line.

13. When you get hit with everything but still pull off a win.

14. When you beat everyone by a landslide.

There are so many more instances that could be shared here. When all is said and done, the game of Mario kart is a great game to play with everyone you know. Just be careful if you lose... you may say some not so nice things to the people you love (I know from experience.)