Getting Through Midterms With A Little Help From Spongebob

Bikini Bottom is always there to brighten our days.

14
http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/spongebob-squarepants/images/31312711/title/spongebob-wallpaper

With midterms in full swing on many college campuses across the country, I thought that it might be nice to write about something humorous and lighthearted. I realized when trying to write this that it's kind of hard to do when you feel like your being crushed under ten tons of responsibility. After becoming frustrated with my inability to write about something cheery I turned to Netflix to help me feel better, like every college student would. I decided that instead of watching a serious documentary, as I usually do, I would watch something light hearted and ended up watching Spongebob. Growing up, my brother and I watched Spongebob all the time. We have box sets of countless seasons and memorized nearly every line. Spongebob makes everyone laugh, so I've put a list together of all my favorite quotes for you, hoping to bring a little joy in the middle of midterms.

“Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets."

"And say hello to used napkin."

"This is not your average, everyday darkness. This is... ADVANCED darkness."

“Too bad Spongebob isn't here to enjoy Spongebob not being here.”

“I’ll have you know that I stubbed by toe last week and only cried for 20 minutes.”

“Squidward that’s not the peace treaty, that’s a copy of the peace treaty.”

"Ravioli Ravioli, give me the formuoli."

“Too bad that didn’t kill me.”

“Are you Squidward now? ... That’s okay take your time.”

“The Krusty Krab pizza is the pizza for you and me.”

"We should take Bikini Bottom and push it somewhere else!”

"Is this the Krusty Krab?" "No! This is Patrick!"

“Hey Patrick, I thought of something funnier than 24… 25!”

“Do instruments of torture count?”

“Can I be excused for the rest of my life?”

“Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died… the end.”

“Is Mayonnaise an instrument?”

“The best time to wear a striped sweater…is all the time.”

“Do you smell it? That smell, the kind of smelly smell. A smelly smell that smells... smelly.”

"Firmly grasp it in your hand.”

"I don't get it. I made my house a mess, which was making it clean, which made Squidward clean my yard, but that really means he's messing it up. But the opposite of clean is filth, which means filth is clean, that means Squidward is really making my yard a wreck, but I normally wreck my own yard which means, Squidward is being the opposite of Squidward which means he's Spongebob!"

"i remember when they invented chocolate!"

"My leg!"

“This is a load of barnacles…”