Getting Ready For A Date Party: Girls Vs. Guys

"I'll be ready in five minutes." -Every girl ever

180

Date parties are back in full swing at this time of year, and it brings back stress over themes, wardrobes, plans, and getting ready. There is undoubtedly a lot of preparation that goes into a date party or formal but there always seems to be much more for girls to do than guys. This is a depiction from a girl's perspective of the differences between girls and guys getting ready to go out for the night.

1. Girls plan their outfits for at least two weeks in advance in case they need to order something online.

2. Then they compare their outfit with every single one of their friends' outfits.

3. Boys take a five minute shower, throw on some clothes, and walk out the door.

4. Girls spend 10 minutes on their eyebrows alone.

Eyebrows on fleek.

5. Girls suffer through the pain of wedges or heels just to look cute.

6. Guys are pre-gaming by the time girls are getting out of the shower.

7. Guys can get away with wearing the weirdest outfits to a formal event.

8. Girls will wear their new dress maybe once or twice in their life.

9. Guys don't have to worry about remembering to wash their makeup off before going to bed.

10. When in doubt, guys can wear a jersey to any event and nobody questions it.

11. Neither guys or girls manage to get picture proof of how good they looked when they finally made it out.