Getting ready for college is exciting no matter what year you are. Ever year means seeing your old friends or making new ones, decorating your room, starting fun new classes, and a beginning of a whole new adventure. Here are just a few things you do when you start to get ready for a new or first semester at college.
1. You go shopping
No matter what year you are there will always be something that draws you to the college section of any store.
2. You try to update your wardrobe and so that you are all caught up in college fashion!
3. You try to organize everything! You go out buy new planners, sticky notes, and anything that will make you feel like your life is together.
4. You talk to all of your friends at your college and plan to meet up. All of you are super excited and have missed each other all summer long!
5. You map out your whole room! Feeling super excited to decorate all over again! You think through where your bed will go, what sheets you will use, what will go on your wall, and so much more!
6. You make a list of everything you will possibly ever need. Then constantly keep adding to it as the days go on.
7. You begin to pack everything up and hope that you won't forget anything. You also hope that everything will fit in your car.
8. Buying your text books makes you shed tears and makes your wallet get a lot lighter.
9. You are thrilled and count down the days till you leave!
10. When the day comes for you to move in, you are filled with excitement. Also you are as ready as you can be for this new and amazing adventure!
Have fun getting ready for college! Soon enough you are going to be moving into your brand new home! This year is going to be full of so many fantastic times and make so many memories! Have a great year everyone!