Get A Skin Care Routine ASAP

Get A Skin Care Routine ASAP

I wonder what it takes to get amazing skin like a Kardashian.

76
Get A Skin Care Routine ASAP

We all dream of beautiful skin, well now you can achieve having beautiful skin with these products! Skin-care is very hard to manage to be honest. You don’t need the most expensive skin care products in order to get the perfect skin that you want, you need the products that work best for YOU. What you put on your body doesn’t only affect your skin but also what you put in it. I’m clearly not a skin care specialist but I can definitely help suggest some products that I use that helps me achieve beautiful skin.

1.

Now the first thing I do is take off my makeup. Always, always, always take off your makeup before washing your face. Why? Well because your face wash might not get off all the makeup off your face and that can cause bacteria to build up which can cause breakouts. The makeup remover I prefer and always use is Clinique’s Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm. This product works like magic to remove makeup. It doesn’t sting your eyes, it’s super gentle, and it’s for all types of skin. This balm literally feels like it’s melting away the makeup off your face and it’s so smooth. Definitely, one of the top makeup removers I have ever used.

2.

My second step in my skincare routine is washing my face with Neogen Dermalogy; Green Tea Real Fresh Foam Cleanser. I love my facewash. A Sephora skin specialist recommended it to me last winter and I can’t stop using it. This face wash doesn’t dry out your face or cause any irritation because of the skin-calming ingredient such as aloe. The cleanser has a natural extract formula and real fermented green tea leaves on the bottom of the bottle that every use leaves your skin feeling great.

I like to exfoliate my face after a good wash about 2 or 3 times a week. You shouldn’t exfoliate every day because it can strip the skin of its natural oils which then can lead to breakouts. Exfoliating a couple of times can definitely help nourish your skin. It can get rid of any dead skin and leave your skin so smooth so that’s a plus. The exfoliator I use is Kate Somerville; Exfolikate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment.

3.

I’ve talked about this product before and I am going to talk about it again because that’s how much I’m obsessed with it. The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb is my fourth step after washing my face. This product has my skin feeling nourished throughout the day. This is a quality moisturizer that I always suggest to people who ask me what moisturizer to use if their face is dry or oily.

4.

To finish off my skincare routine I use Mario Badescu: Facial Spray with Aloe, Herb, and Rosewater. It’s just great for moisturizing and it really just sets your face. It doesn’t leave your face dry or too sticky or oily. This spray gives such a refreshing feeling on your skin and smells amazing!

From Your Site Articles