26 Names To Use For Get A Different Name Day

A day for make-believe.

1494
https://www.google.com/search?as_st=y&tbm=isch&hl=en&as_q=name+tag&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&cr=&as_sitesearch=&safe=images&tbs=isz:l#imgrc=TVg3M32NEiMUxM:

February 13th was "Get A Different Name Day," a day when you can change your name and see how it fits.

My name, Deyanira, is a mouthful. It's okay--I admit it. I've grown to like it, love it even. But that's the thing it's been a journey. Nevertheless, there are the times when I'm at Starbucks and I automatically blurt out a different name, another name simply out of habit.

Why? Many reasons but, here are the top three:

1. Pronunciation, all wrong.

2. Incorrect spelling.

3. And this, just this. ALWAYS.

As if what I said was complete gibberish.

There are those who just wanna be adventurous and 'try on' on a name, just to see if it works. So, to them, kudos for being AMAZING.

Personal frustrations aside (which I'm sure y'all can relate to), here are some possible suggestions of incredible names along with the kick-ass ladies and/or characters they belong to.

Audrey

Keepin' it fun and classy.

Buffy

'Cause she SLAYS all day, everyday.

Cordelia

Drew

Emma

Freida

Grace

Hilary

Irene

Janelle

Kristen

Lydia

Meryl

Y'know if you wanna feel majestic like the queen herself.

Nicki

Olivia

Piper

Queenie

Raven

Selena

Tracy

Uma

Viola

Sassy-ness for days.

Willow

Xena

Yara

Zenon

Zetus lepatus, am I right?!