GET COZY: With The Sweater Weather Playlist

Get a PSL go for a drive to see the leaves change and turn up your volume. Now, welcome to the Fall playlist.

19

I think that we can all agree that this year has been insane and absolutely nothing has felt normal. We had a below-average spring, a summer that was pretty uneventful (given the state of the world). But, things are starting to look up.

I don't know about you but cozy socks, the smell of cinnamon, and soft sweaters always put me in a good mood. This year was, fortunately, no exception to that statement. My go-to activities in the fall include the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte (almost every day), going to the mountains to see the trees change, and driving to mellow music.

If you have read my other articles, you have seen the playlist reviews that are scattered among my profile. Well I have another one and to be completely honest with you, it is my absolute favorite.

Let me paint a picture in your mind that goes hand in hand with this playlist: It's a Saturday morning and you just woke up. You turn on your maple scented wax burner, look out your window, and see all of the orange leaves blowing in the wind. Your best friend texts you to go to a pumpkin patch (of course you say yes). You throw on your coziest sweater, a beanie, your doc marten boots, and head out the door to jump into a Jeep Grand Cherokee. The first song from the queue is The Neighborhood's "Sweater Weather" and you find out it's from a playlist featuring artists like The Girl in Red, Conan Grey, and Avil Lavigne. It's a good day.

Well, that is the mood of the entire playlist by In2une this time around. It fits any fall activity that you have planned and is a total autumn vibe. With that being said, get cozy because summer is over and this year is finally nearing the finish line. Take advantage of the cooler weather, seasonal drinks, and autumn exclusive events, while jamming out to this playlist. You should also save it now because a new playlist will be coming soon, followed by yet another review.

in2une Campus: Sweater Weather

Sweater Weather Playlist