Games You Should Never Play Part 2

Games You Should Never Play Part 2

There are many reasons why someone would find themselves up at odd hours of the night communing with spirits.
393

What attracts us to the paranormal? Is it the thrill of coming face to face with something you can't explain? Is it because you want to face your fears and survive? Is it because you don't think anything paranormal is real and want to test your beliefs? There are many reasons why someone would find themselves up at odd hours of the night communing with spirits. It's quite interesting to see how over the centuries these legends or 'games' have continued to capture our human interest.

1. The 11 Miles Ritual Are you in need of something? Do you want to drive on a dark desolate road? Do you want to possibly encounter various monsters? Then this is the right game for you. This ritual is to be performed alone in your vehicle. You are to think of the thing you desire as you drive. This is the most important part, you have to drive around until you find a road that goes for 11 miles. You should get a feeling an know when it's the right road. You're supposed to have the radio and heat off before you start as well. Then all you have to do is drive through the 11 mile stretch of road. The catch is you have to go no more than 30, so it takes more time to get to your destination. If you make it you win. The thing you desire is supposed to come to you as long as the ritual is done correctly. This sounds pretty easy, but many accounts of playing the games have lead to random vehicle malfunctions, the air turning ice cold, mysterious beings coming toward the roadway, and even total car failure.
  2. The Closet Game This is a game that I especially don't suggest doing because the whole premise of the game is to summon a demon. All you'll need for the game is a bedroom with a closet, a book of matches, and the cover of nightfall. You may also do this ritual with a partner if you choose. Make sure you have all the lights in the room turned off and cover the windows if there are any so no light can enter the room. Enter the closet and stand toward the door with the matches in hand. To start, hold one of the matches and say 'show me the light, or leave me in darkness.' Listen for a moment and if you begin to hear whispering light the match, the match may also light on its own. Be sure to light the match quickly, and not to turn around or you may be trapped by the demon. Keep the match lit and slowly exit the closet. Do not look inside! Shut the door while the match is still lit to end the game.
  3. The Hosting Game If you like a good party you're sure to love this game, if you love to party with spirits that is. This game is exactly what it sounds like, you'll be hosting a party for ghosts. Before your party can being, you'll need to write out the invitations. You need a piece of paper and a pen then write 'You are invited to a gathering hosted by 'your name.' It takes place at 'your current time.' Bring your friends.' Then place the paper in the middle of the floor in the hosting room. (You'll also want to make sure you have all lights in the house turned off except the ones in the hosting room as well as having a clock and three matches.) When you exit the hosting room go around your house to all the rooms saying 'I'll be ready soon.' Once this is complete return to the hosting room and stand in the doorway saying 'I'm ready you may come in.' Then switch off the light and shut the door. Stand with your back to the hosting room and grab your three matches. Strike your match and if it lights say 'I am glad to see you thank you for coming' if it doesn't try once more if it lights the second time its an evil spirit, but still say the same thing. If it doesn't light after the second strike proceed to the next match and do the same process until you're finished. This is where the game really starts. The whole premise is to walk around the rest of your house aside from the hosting room and not look back. Once an hour is up, or if you feel a terrible presence, return to the hosting room and say 'Thank you for coming. Goodbye.' Walk to the nearest light source and turn it on. At this point, the ritual is over and your guests will be gone.
  4. The Hooded Man Ritual If you don't like to ride in cabs, or piss your pants out of fear, then I would highly suggest you don't try this game. This game requires you to dial a set of numbers into a rotary phone that will allegedly connect you to 'the other side'. You need to close all the doors, windows, and curtains in the room. You also need to tie a black string around the phone before you pick it up to talk. After you've dialed the number; count to 13, then say “Hello. I need a cab.” and hang up the phone. You should then go the window and look out, if the ritual was done correctly you'll see a black cab sitting outside. If there is no cab simply burn the black string and bury the ashes with salt. If the cab did appear, take a watch with you and go outside to it. This is where the ritual gets weird. You get into the back of the cab and you're alone. Lay down and shut your eyes (try to fall asleep.) When you awaken look at your watch, if not much time has passed you should go back to your house and finish the ritual. The time could also say 3:30 however. If you see 3:30 you'll fall back asleep for a moment. When you wake up the second time you'll find yourself on a highway with the hooded man driving. Don't speak to him or you'll wake up in your bed. Don't speak to any stranger who may enter the cab either because they could kill you. When your ride begins to get too intense you should whisper in the hooded man's ear “I have reached my destination” at which point you'll wake up in your bed and the ritual is over. A lot of people who have managed to reach this alternate universe describe the world outside the cab warping into a nightmare right in front of their eyes. It's said that you'll die if you don't tell the hooded man you've reached your destination, which would make sense since no one has ever found out where the cab stops.
  5. Sara Sarita This game originated in Mexico years ago. It's similar to a lot of paranormal games that ask questions to spirits, the only difference is that in this game you are supposed to be talking to spirits of two murdered girls named Sara and Sarita. To play the game you simply need two players and two coins of the same value. You sit in a room across from each other and say “Sara Sarita can I enter your game?.” You throw the coins over your heads and then check to see what it lands on. If you get two heads it's a yes, two tails it's a no, and one of each is a maybe. Continue to do this until you get a yes response. Now you're able to ask the girls any questions you may like, continuing to flip the coin over your heads for the answers. Once you're satisfied with your answers you can ask “Sara Sarita can I leave your game.?” Follow the same process at the beginning to finish the game. It's said that it can be quite difficult to get the game to end though.
  6. The Red Book Game 'El Juego Del Libro Rojo' This is one of the few games that can be played with multiple people. All you will need is a book with a red cover and a red candle. It must be a hardcover book! To play the game everyone must sit in a circle, the first player puts their hand on the book and says 'red book, may I enter your game?' Then open the book to a random page and point to a sentence. It can be hard to interpret, and if it makes no sense at all close the book and hand it off to the next player. If it's a positive response you've gotten a yes, a negative is no. The rest of the game like the other fortune telling games. Go around the circle asking questions until you're done, or if you feel a hostile presence. To end the game simply repeat what you initially did but say 'red book, may I leave your game?' until you get a positive response. None of the players may leave the circle until they've all been allowed to leave the game.

Warning: I do not suggest attempting to play these games in any form. I simply think its an interesting topic. These games are dangerous and can cause both mental and physical damage if attempted.