Personalities As Told By Game of Thrones Characters

The King of the North, the Mother of Dragons, the Kingslayer - Game of Thrones fans praise these characters for their heroism, they're cunningness, and frankly because they're all badasses. But what if these characters were taken out of the fantastical realm of Westeros? What if they were just normal people that you passed on your way to class? What might they be like? Turns out you've probably met people similar to them in your own life on campus. Here's a list of the college personalities of your favorite Game of Thrones characters.

1. Jon Snow

pbs.twimg.com

He's the super attractive kid you're dying to partner up with for every assignment...until you realize he's actually clueless. But even though he has no idea what's going on in class, he still manages to get an A somehow. Maybe he's just a natural test-taker, or maybe the professor just really likes his man-bun.

2. Arya Stark

www.themarysue.com

She never goes to class but somehow is still passing everything. She's also stolen enough food from the dining hall to feed a small nation.

3. Theon Greyjoy

cdn-images-1.medium.com

He's the skater kid who rolls into class 10 minutes late every day and always looks like he's jacked up on caffeine. He never stops tapping his foot throughout the entire lecture and his notes are just a bunch of frantic scribbles. He sighs dejectedly when the RAs hand out free condoms to all the residents.

4. Grey Worm

www.gameofthronesquote.com

He's in the ROTC program and wears his uniform everywhere. He always wears a stone-faced expression and you wonder if he's ever even heard a joke in his life. He also sighs dejectedly when the RAs hand out condoms.

5. Samwell Tarly

images.immediate.co.uk

He's the kid who spends all of his free time in the library. You never see him without a book and you love getting partnered with him for group projects. He seems to know something about everything, not to mention he's super nice!

6. Cersei Lannistar

imgix.bustle.com

Even though everyone you ask says that they can't stand her, she still for some reason shows up at every party. She's constantly arguing with the professor in class and you question whether that's just water that she's carrying around in her Nalgene.

7. Sandor Clegane

i.pinimg.com

The anarchist kid who protests every school-run event. Football games, student rallies, campus clean-ups, guest stand-up comedians - he loathes it all and will curse about it to anyone who dares to approach him.

8. Joffrey Baratheon

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net

He always volunteers in class and never shuts up. Every time the professor calls on him the entire class shares an internal groan. He's the spoiled kid who calls his parents to speak to the Dean when he finds out he's failing a class because "this is clearly a mistake and I am the smartest human alive how dare you to question my authority!"

9. Jaime Lannister

imagesvc.timeincapp.com

He's the guy who followed his high school sweetheart to college and never leaves her side. He may be whipped, but at least he gets discounted handicapped on-campus parking.

10. Brandon Stark

ksassets.timeincuk.net

He's the kid who always asks the most existential questions in class. You think he could either be an absolute genius or is one day going to try and take over the world. Based on his zombie-like blank stare and his lack of tact, it's probably the latter.

11. Petyr Baelish

nerdist.com

He's the creepy guy who hangs out at the bars every night. You've never witnessed it, but you and everyone else on campus have good reasoning to believe he's definitely selling drugs out of his dorm room.

12. Khal Drogo

vignette.wikia.nocookie.net

He's the gym rat who lives in the weight room. He's more jacked than anyone on the football team and only speaks in grunts. You're afraid that if you gawk at his muscles he'll snap you in two, but you can't help but stare as he deadlifts every weight on the rack.

13. Daenerys Targaryen

www.hbo.com

If colleges had a Queen Bee, it would be Dany. She's the girl who does it all. She plays on the field hockey team, is a straight-A student, is in Student Senate, and is a double major in Internal Affairs and Political Science. She gets invited to every party and is friends with everyone. Her life seems impossible to maintain on a campus with thousands of students, but somehow she makes it happen and never seems to have an off day.