27 'Game Of Thrones' Season 8 Episode 3 Memes

The best jokes from the third episode of season eight.

63

Game of Thrones's third episode of its eighth and final season premiered on April 28th. With the "The Long Night" featuring the long-awaited battle sequence with the White Walkers, the episode set a new single-night record for the series. HBO has stated that across all platforms (including HBO Now and HBO Go), the episode amassed 17.8 million viewers.

Why?

Because somehow things got even crazier than words could ever describe in this particular episode.

To get the jaw-dropping visual images of the battle against the Army of the Dead and dragon scenes, the HBO series spent a whole lot of time and money on the episode. Shooting the battle over an exhausting 55 nights, the 82-minute episode will go down as the more expensive episode in TV history.

Between the massive battle, heart-breaking deaths, and long-awaited reunions, fans are finding time to create hilarious Game of Thrones memes in response to the cinematic episode. After all, any true GOT fan knows that watching the series is only half the fun.

Here is the best Game of Thrones memes from Season 8 Episode 3.

1. S1 "Wow, this show is dark!" - S8: "Wow, this show is dark!" 

2. Work: *Insanely busy* - *Me the second my shift finishes*

3. What Bran was really doing during the battle 

4. When they ask to speak to the manager, but you are the manager 

5. Hodor: Holds the Door - Beric: The Beric-ade 

6. Meanwhile in Cersei's Dreams 

7. House Stark: 100% Strength VS. House Stark: 99% Strength 

8. My favorite scene in episode 3

9. The NIght King looking at the rest of the white walkers, who let Arya just run up on him like that. 

scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net

10. Tormund: "I killed a giant when I was 10" - Lyanna Mormont: "Hold my beer" 

11. Essential Kit for Watching GoT S8E3..

12. When The Hound Sees Fire VS. When The Hound Sees Arya In Danger 

13. When the horde of savages with flaming swords charge and get obliterated and you're next in line 

14. Monday  Morning - Me: I can't come to work today. My friend died. Boss: That's terrible! Who? Me: *watching the Battle for Winterfell again* All of them. 

15. Arya vs. Night King 

16: Woo! Superhero landing 

17. I personally want to thank Drogon, Rhaegal, Melisandre and the Moon for trying to provide us with a source of lighting during this episode 

18. Spoilers without context 

19. Arya: Death has many faces. I look forward to meeting this one. - Arya running away. 

20. Ghost jumping back into the series after being gone for three years... 

21. Guy Pretends To Be Bran Stark Staring At Everyone

22. Game of Thrones: See that darkish-grey blue right there? ME: ...I think so? Game of Thrones: that cost 491 million dollars to make 

23. Olenna Tyrell: I was such a badass bitch that I won my own death scene - Lyanna Mormont: Hold my beer. 

24. Behind every successful man there are 5 women saving his ass 

25. Light department coordinator: R'hllor, The Lord of LIght -and Light operators: Melisandre, Beric Dondarrion, Viserion, Drogon, and Rhaegal 

26. Marvel: We'll make the longest, greatest battle scene in history. - Game of Thrones: Hold my Dornish wine. 

27. Every group project ever...where would we be without Arya. Sansa: Disappears at the very beginning and doesn't show up until the endBran: Says he is going to help but he's notJohn: Forgets his job because of his girlfriendArya: Does 99% of the work