Puppy Love

Puppy Love

The love you share with your furry best friend is the most wonderful gift a person can receive.

34
Puppy Love
pintrest

"The more I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs." -- Charles De Gaulle

My entire life I have always had a dog to spend time with. Over the course of 21 years, I have discovered how wonderful dogs are, how amazing their love is, and what great best friends they make. Dogs are the greatest gift in the world and no doubt will show you more love than you could even imagine to be possible. Some of my most memorable moments in life have been spent with my dog. They become a part of you, your life, and who you are.

If you have ever had a dog as a best friend, what I am about to tell you may not come as much of a surprise. But here are the top five reasons why your dog is a better best friend than your human best friend.

1. They cuddle like humans

You can wrap yourself around them and they will never mind it because your dog really loves you that much. They warm up your feet! Actually, they warm up your entire body. Plus, pups look so precious with their sleepy eyes all curled up next to you. Cuddling also releases endorphins, and dogs bring out the best in a person, so why not cuddle with your furry friend and spend the rest of your day with a smile on your face?

2. You will never feel alone with your furry friend near you

Dogs put off a wonderful energy which can make almost anybody feel happy. Dogs are used in therapy and are brought into hospitals to help the patients relax. Patients have said they feel less pain, feel less lonely, and gain livelier spirits when they are visited by a furry friend. The way dogs show affection towards humans is phenomenal, and if everyone had as kind a heart as dogs do, the world wouldn't be so rough, negative, or full of hate.

"Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them, and filling an emptiness we didn't ever know we had." -- Thom Jones

3. They will always listen to you with no judgments

No matter what it is that you have to say, your dog will always be there to listen to you. They will lick away your tears when you are sad, heartbroken, angry, or emotional. The pup in your life wants nothing more than to see you happy and to be loved by you. Your dog has seen you at your worst and loves you through thick and thin. You can tell your dog your hearts darkest secret and still know that they will keep it safe. The best part is that your pup will never judge you and they will never have anything sarcastic to say back to whatever it is that you tell them.

4. Pups will never fail to do something goofy to keep you laughing

Dogs truly have some of the best personalities in the entire world. They have so much love to give, they never care what anyone thinks of them, and they will do anything to see you smile. Pups are hilarious and they don't even have to try to be; they can just roll over with a silly expression on their face and will have you laughing for hours. Each and every dog is unique, but they all have different attitudes which make their personalities so funny.

5. Dogs will always love you unconditionally

They are undeniably the best lovers in the entire world, and there is nothing that can top the way your dog loves you. Their hearts are made of gold, and once you take a dog into your life, they will show you how truly thankful they are. Dogs stay loyal infinitely and will always protect their best friend (which is you!). They have the most genuine eyes that really tell their human how much they adore them. No matter what you do, your dog will never let you down and will continue to love you forever. Remember to not lock your pup up, hit them, or scold them too harshly, because it really does break their gentle hearts.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants." -- Johnny Depp

So there it is! Whether you have a dog or not, I hope this made you smile. If you don't have a pup, I hope this made you want to go out and adopt one. They are the greatest creatures and their genuine souls deserve a human to give them a beautiful home and life. Even though dogs can be like toddlers and extremely frustrating, you can never stay mad at them because their personalities are too loving and their faces are the sweetest.