Furnari Holiday Traditions

Furnari Holiday Traditions

Everyone has their own holiday traditions, here are some of mine.

33
Furnari Holiday Traditions
Deborah Evans

Everyone has their own holiday traditions; here are a few of my own with my family! Maybe they match up with what some of you do with your families.

1. Baking cookies with my mom for our family

No matter how busy we are, we always find time to bake all the cookies we make, including knot and pignoli cookies.

2. Decorating the tree with my parents

We have a million ornaments, whether from gifts from our family or to each other, we always have to hang them all up.

3. Visiting NYC to see the tree

Although my family does not always make it to the city, we always try to go every year to see the beauty that is New York at Christmas.

4. Making sure there are 7 fish on Christmas Eve

My family eats fish on Christmas Eve like Squidward ate all those krabby patties!

5. Seeing all of the extended family in one small basement

And boy does it get loud down there.

6. Exchanging gifts with the cousins and aunts and uncles

There are always bound to be weird but cool gifts involved. I once got an old Russian toy!

7. Going to see some big movie that came out around Christmas

The past few years it has been Star Wars. I assume it will be the same this year.

8. Games are a must during the holidays

Whether playing Uno or Apples to Apples or Jenga, I swear we don't look like that; there is a lot more cheating and yelling involved!

I hope everyone is looking forward to their holiday traditions as much as I am! Have a good Holiday!