38 Photos From Furman's Legally Blonde That You MUST See

Bend...and snap!
806

Last weekend, Furman University's musical theatre group, Pauper Players, performed the award-winning musical Legally Blonde.

1.

Pictured: Katie Jennison

2.

Pictured: Katie Jennison

3.

Pictured: Hunter Ditsch, Katie Jennison

4.

Pictured: Top row: Van Herring, Casey Carrell, Anna Wesselman, Shalick Smith; Bottom row: Jesse Tompkins, Jaylon Goodwin

5.

Pictured: Jaylon Goodwin, Kelsey Wong, Mary Kate Frey, Katie Jennison, Katherine Valliant

6.

Pictured: Top row: Stacy Capers, Alexa Cripe, Ellie Williams, Katie Jennison, Anna Wesselman; Bottom row: Jaylon Goodwin, Jackie Faustin, Allie Able, Kelsey Wong, Maggie Donnellan, Genna Dalence

7.

Pictured: Katie Jennison

8.

Pictured: Dan Brown, Carter Gravitt, Caroline Schrum, Felicity Williams, Stacy Capers, Matthew Christopher, Susie Wold, Hunter Ditsch, Van Herring, Izzy Wildgen, Kurestin Miller

9.

Pictured: Izzy Wildgen, Hunter Ditsch

10.

Pictured: Top row: Genna Dalence, Jackie Faustin, Mary Kate Frey, Allie Able, Anna Wesselman, Maggie Donnellan; Bottom row: Hannah Houck, Kelsey Wong

11.

Pictured: Anna Wesselman, Jackie Faustin, Allie Able

12.

Pictured: Jackie Faustin, Katie Jennison, Allie Able

13.

Pictured: Abbie Schlichtmann

14.

Pictured: Abbie Schlichtmann

15.

Pictured: Van Herring, Katie Jennison, Carter Gravitt, Shalick Smith

16.

Pictured: Katie Jennison, Raleigh Cothran

17.

Pictured: Katie Jennison

18.

Pictured: Katie Jennison

19.

Pictured: Alexa Cripe

20.

Pictured: Genna Dalence

21.

Pictured: Kurestin Miller, Katherine Valliant, Genna Dalence, Shalick Smith, Alexa Cripe, Maggie Donnellan, Jaylon Goodwin, Stacy Capers, Mary Kate Frey

22.

23.

Pictured: Raleigh Cothran

24.

Pictured: Casey Carrell

25.

Pictured: Jesse Tompkins, Kayla Wong, Katherine Valliant

26.

Pictured: Anna Wesselman, Jesse Tompkins, Ellie Williams, Van Herring, Abbie Schlichtmann, Michael Foley, Allie Able, Katie Jennison

27.

Pictured: Shalick Smith, Kayla Wong

28.

Pictured: Shalick Smith, Jesse Tompkins

29.

Pictured: Susie Wold, Katie Jennison, Izzy Wildgen

30.

Pictured: Izzy Wildgen

31.

Pictured: Katie Jennison

32.

Pictured: Top: Casey Carrell, Abbie Schlichtmann; Bottom: Shalick Smith, Leah Johnson, Kelsey Wong, Stacy Capers, Susie Wold

33.

Pictured: Gracie Honohan

34.

Pictured: Susie Wold

35.

Pictured: Izzy Wildgen

36.

Pictured: Abbie Schlichtmann, Casey Carrell

37.

Pictured: Katie Jennison

38.

Pictured: Raleigh Cothran, Katie Jennison