We're coming off the tails of what is arguably the best week of the year, drop/add week.
For five straight days the majority of the student body and teachers alike take it easy as campus repopulates and comes to life. Whether you went for a straight week of going out, spent time reuniting with friends, or took the opportunity to get ahead in your classes, I think we can all agree it's good to be back.
New (school) year, same (hilarious) you. As you ease into having to actually make it to your classes, reminisce with a few highlights from the past week.
1. "Let me take your graduation pictures, I've got portrait mode! I'm basically a professional."
2. "WAIT. I just remembered that I'm on The Price Is Right this week!"
3. "Did you guys hear about the PNM that got hit by a car?"
4. "Someone stole my juul, so I started a GoFundMe to get a new one. Please consider throwing $1 my way."
5. "Okay I know it's Wednesday, but will you please go to the Booty Boyz with me tonight?"
6. "I'm going on day five, the flash tats still haven't come off."
7. "My physics professor emailed every professor that is teaching a class during the eclipse and commanded them to cancel."
8. "When we all go to hell, do y'all wanna be roommates?"
9. "Have you ever seen Colin Farrell's sex tape?"
10. "I just need a girl whose Terry in the streets, but Grady in the sheets."
11. "Quit talking shit, you got 4th place in Mario Kart earlier."
12. "Nobody is gonna want to hook up with me tonight if the house smells bad, light a candle!"
13. "I sent hate mail to Starbucks today."
14. "I'm definitely gonna send Snapchats from the toilet tonight."
15. "Our first social was great, when I got home my knee was covered in maple syrup."
16. "Look, I'm a lot of things, but I am NOT a homewrecker."
17. "I'm terrified of laser eye surgery, my grandpa got it done and now he looks like a fish. A straight up Finding Nemo character."
18. "I was recommended to three exorcists."
19. "I can't wait to have a mother-in-law that f***ing hates me."
20. "Y'all realize that even with those funky 3D glasses, you're not supposed to stare directly at the sun, right?"
Cheers to a great start to an even greater semester!