10 Of The All-Time Most Relatable 'The Office' Quotes
Pop Culture

10 Of The All-Time Most Relatable One-Liners From 'The Office'

Enjoy these humorous lines and how they relate to my life.

227

The show "The Office" is wildly popular with college-age individuals and I am no exception. I relate many of the lines from this show to my everyday life as a college student.

I am the type of person to find humor in situations where I probably shouldn't. I guess that is why I find this show so amusing. The episode when Dwight gets a concussion and throws up on the back of his car always gets me and is a perfect example of this odd sense of humor I have.

But as Michael Scott said "It takes an advanced sense of humor. I don't expect everybody to understand it.

"Dwight, you ignorant slut."

My personal favorite for when my best friend says something questionable. Insert her name and its perfect.

"I. Declare. Bankruptcyyyyy."

Another favorite that I use often. I'm a college student and I am poor so this is very fitting. "I didn't say it, I declared it." There's another bonus quote.

"I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious."

When you're not sure what a word means but you still try to sound intelligent.

"I like waking up to the smell of bacon. Sue me."

I mean, who doesn't? Bacon is brain food.

Michael: "How do I look?" Dwight: "Normal ugly."

Me to myself in the mirror every morning.

"Identity theft is not a joke, Jim."

Sorority girls, you do realize you all look exactly alike, right?

"Oh God, my mind is going a mile an hour."

And that is about top speed especially when trying to write a research paper.

"As a doctor you would not tell a patient if they had cancer."

Trying to justify the avoidance of uncomfortable situations like.

"Should have burned this place down when I had the chance." 

When grades start to decline rapidly towards the end of the semester.

"I knew exactly what to do, but in a much more real sense, I had no idea what to do."

Every day of my life.