30 Icebreakers That Will Definitely Start A Conversation

Maybe you only need one from this list, but I am giving you 30 just in case it's that kind of day.

456

I've been on so many bad dates at this point and have had so many awkward interactions with people that I've become a pro at breaking awkward silences. A great way to do that, while also getting to know the person is icebreakers. I am someone who sort of loves icebreakers, and fun ones too, not the typical "what's your major?" Those are kind of repetitive and not fun.

1. If you could live anywhere in the world outside of the United States, where would you live and why?

2. Would you rather only eat your favorite meal for the rest of your life or never be able to eat your favorite meal again? What's your favorite meal?

3. If you could eat dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be?

4. If you could go on any reality tv show, which one would it be?

5. If you could be any animal what would it be?

6. What is one skill that you wish you had?

7. Describe your dream date in 3 words/ 

8. What is your favorite part about the summer?

9. What does your ideal Saturday entail?

10. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

11. Dunkin or Starbucks, why?

12. What is something that you've never done, but have always wanted to do? 

13. What classic TV sitcom (Friends, HIMYM, Parks and Rec, The Office) would you want to be apart of? 

14. Describe your ideal vacation in 3 words

15. What is something that you think you're good at?

16. Where is your favorite spot to go to in the entire world? 

17. What is your guilty pleasure?

18. If you were stuck alone on a deserted island for the rest of your life with all of your needs filled (like food, water, coffee, and shelter,) but you could only bring two items what would they be? Why?

19. Aliens have attacked the earth! You could only save one more person other than your parents and siblings, who would you save?

20. What is something you wish you could eliminate forever?

21. What is your favorite video game?

22. If you could trade lives with anyone dead or alive for a day, who would it be?

23. You have the ability to solve on world problem entirely right now, what would it be?

24. If you had a million dollars what would you do with it? Would you spend it, save it, donate it?

25. Who is your favorite artist right now?

26. Who is your favorite couple to ship right now, fictional or non-fictional?

27. What was your favorite class in high school?

28. Who is your celebrity crush?

29. If you could be any TV character who would you be? Why?

30. What is something that you like to do in your free time? 

As for my answers to all of these questions, well you just have to find me to find out (or read my articles because I've definitely written about some of these)!