Getting A Full Time Job, As Told By Parks And Rec

Li'l Sebastian would be proud.

15
huffington post

1. You finally find that perfect full time job, so you apply...and then you spend about a month and a half waiting for a response

2. After what seems like an eternity, you get the email that they want to give you an interview

3. All week long leading up to the interview, you're giving yourself constant pep talks

4. You nail the interview and they decide the job is yours

5. You walk into training a few weeks later, feeling like you're on top of the world

6. And then about ten minutes later, when they're discussing all these terms you're not familiar with....

7. You make it through the first few weeks and you feel like quitting every day, but then...your first paycheck hits your bank account

8. This is so much more money then you used to make, so you decide it's time to....

9. Finally training is done and you start working full days, eight hour shifts plus commuting

10. A few weeks pass by and you slowly start getting used to the job, but it never makes going in to work any easier

11. The highlight of your week is Friday because that means the glorious weekend is coming

12. But then Sunday comes around, and you know you have to do the whole week all over again