Frozen Pizzas Review, Pt.1

Frozen Pizzas Review, Pt.1

Reviewing Pizzas one slice at a time

265
Frozen Pizzas Review, Pt.1
MV-Fotos

Pepperoni, cheese, sausage?

Pineapple Pizza?

Do I want peppers on that pizza?

Maybe I just want tomatoes and mozzarella cheese on it?

The hardest decision when it comes to choosing a pizza, the second hardest decision is choosing the brand of pizza that you want to get. Every weekend or other weekend I've been trying different pizzas and trying to fulfill (one of) my dreams of being a food critique.

***Disclaimer: Toppings might influence the taste of pizza, and I didn't try one brand of pizza with each topping, the list will include and in the topic I tried it with***

****The order that the pizzas appear has no influence on the scoring****

1. DiGiorno Pizza (Rising Crust with Pepperoni & Cheese)

The pepperoni is not too spicy, while the crust is crispy that you hear that crunch when you take your first bite. The rising crust is not that dry like some pizzas, but has this buttery taste to it. As a fan of rising crust, I score this pizza a 10/10.

2. Tombstone (Pepperoni & Cheese)

There is a reason that this pizza is called Tombstone (maybe it's because it is so greasy that it kill you, or it is so good it might kill you). This pizza will fill you up after two slices, but you might forget about eating the crust because of how dry it is. Score 8/10

3. Home Run Inn Pizza (Ultra Thin Cheese)

This is the type of pizza you eat when you're hungry and you're really not going to judge the pizza. Although I tried the ultra thin cheese pizza, which wasn't as good, I'm optimistic that the other pizzas that Home Run Inn makes are better. For this specific pizza I give it a scoring of 5.5/10.

Although this is not the end of my critiquing pizza adventure (this is only part 1), part 2 will come soon. For now, try these pizzas and more and comment on which one is your favorite or least favorite.