22 Things To Get The 'Frozen' Fan In Your Life For Christmas, Besides Taking Them To See The Movie

Ask your friend if they want to build a snowman, and then get them one of these gifts for Christmas!

279
@hey_its_bailes on Instagram

It's the best time of year again! Christmas is coming, and that means it's time to find the perfect presents for all your friends and loved ones.

Disney's "Frozen 2" is also coming to theaters soon, and Frozen Fever is alive and well once again!

If you have a friend who's obsessed with these movies, but not sure what to get them for Christmas, look no further than this gift guide!

1. "Frozen: Sing-Along Edition"

Amazon

If your friend is obsessed with singing along to their favorite movies, this is the perfect gift for them. This will make for an incredibly musical movie night!

Get it here for only $18.

2. A shirt featuring everyone's favorite snowman

Amazon

It even includes a sweet little reminder for your friend that they're worth melting for!

Get it here for only $24.99!

3. Matching shirts to show you and your SO's mental synchronization

Etsy

This can only have one explanation, you and your SO are just meant to be!

Get it here for only $13.90.

4. Elsa's tiara to bring out the queen inside

Amazon

Your friend will be the queen wherever she goes with this tiara!

Get it here for only $16.99.

5. This Disneyland "Arendelle Aqua" spirit jersey

shopdisney.com

Remember beautiful times at the Happiest Place on Earth with one of the prettiest colors on Earth!

Get it here for $64.99.

6. This vinyl record made for belting "For the First Time in Forever"

Amazon

This is the perfect music for any Christmas party or Disney jam session!

Get it here for only $16.99.

7. A stuffed Sven because "reindeer(s) are better than people"

Amazon

Cuddle up with one of the cutest Disney animal sidekicks of all time!

Get it here for $37.95.

8. An ornament to add some music to their Christmas tree

shopdisney.com

This ornament is inspired by the new movie "Frozen 2" and features a new song from the movie!

Get it here for $19.95

9. A necklace to remember the beauty of winter

Amazon

This beautiful necklace will be prettier than anything Elsa has worn in the movies!

Get it here for only $29.95.

10. Earrings because snowflakes are always in style

Amazon

What's better than one snowflake around your neck? Two snowflakes on your ears!

Get it here for $22.

11. Leggings that your friend can wear "in summer" or winter

Amazon

Thanks to these leggings, the cold won't bother anyone at all.

Get it here for $18.99.

12. A sweatshirt to give your friend the courage to venture "into the unknown"

shopdisney.com

Inspire your friend to take pride and courage in whatever journey they find!

Get it here for $36.95.

13. A bracelet so that you always have your favorite sister duo with you

shopdisney.com

This bracelet is the most fashionable way to remember the iconic duo that is Anna and Elsa.

Get it here for $49.99.

14. A tank top for your friend who's crushing those holiday runs

Etsy

If your friend likes to run marathons on holidays, this is the perfect gift for them!

Get it here for $22.95

15. A mug that will warm even the most frozen of hearts

shopdisney.com

This mug may be in the shape of Olaf, but it's made for only the warmest of drinks!

Get it here for $16.95.

16. An Olaf onesie to stay cozy on those cold, winter nights

Amazon

Winter is the best time to stay in and cuddle, and this onesie will make those times even warmer!

Get it here for $44.95.

17. A snowflake compact mirror to perfect that winter makeup look

Etsy

This mirror will help your friend get their makeup as perfect as Elsa's!

Get it here for $35.

18. A "Let It Go" that's sure to be the hit of every Christmas party

Target

If anyone says you're too old to like "Frozen", just show them this sweatshirt.

Get it here for $30.

19. A journal with tabs of everyone's favorite "Frozen" characters

boxlunch.com

The little tabs are honestly the best part of this journal.

Get it here for $14.90.

20. A sweatshirt if Anna is your friend's favorite Disney princess

Amazon

What better way is there to honor everyone's favorite free-spirited princess?

Get it here for $44.99

21. A book that explores the story of "Frozen" in a totally different way

Amazon

This book explores what would happen if Anna and Elsa had forgotten each other after their childhoods. What an interesting twist!

Get it here for $12.39.

22. Matching Anna and Elsa T-shirts for you and your bestie

Etsy

Whether your bestie is your sister or the sister you never had, there's no better way to commemorate your friendship.

Get it here for $23.98.