New Friends. Lucky To Meet You.

The Best Friendships Come When You Least Expect It

I'm lucky to have you as my partner in couch.

267

Andi,

First and foremost, I'd like to mention how lucky I am to have found you. I know we've known of each other for years. But honestly, I was intimidated by your beauty, your genuine kindness and your love of going out (at the time). We were always friendly to one another but never hung out. If only we decided four years ago to spend one day and hang out, the rest would have been history. Life has a funny way of working out anyway because you're stuck with me for life, it just took a few years longer than I would have liked.

This won't be one of my rambles, don't worry. I just find it necessary to show my appreciation towards you and the wonderful person that you are.

You were gone for Semester at Sea and came back to live alone and become a fancy real estate agent. You came into my life at such an ideal time for the both of us. Thank you Elan Midtown for bringing us together, Since then, you have changed my life for the better. I have never found someone so similar to me in so many ways. We have such similar outlooks, humor and interests. We even speak the same. We're basically with the same boy (two different people, same personality) and I know that I could come to you for anything--our (first world) problems are pretty much the same anyway. There is this saying that opposites attract, but that's not the case for us. We're a powerful force, you and I. (and Drewby of course).

It is rare to know someone for a few months but have it feel like we have known each other for years. Fortunately, that is that case for us. I believe that is something so special. I purposely scheduled an extended trip back to move out of my apartment in Charleston so that I could have extra time with you. I came into college with a group of friends my freshman year. I left college with less than five incredibly close friends and I wouldn't change a thing.

Some of my favorite times in college were laying horizontal next to you on my couch, watching crime and cult shows and not moving for hours. And of course our late night Benny runs, eating pizza bigger than our faces and wondering "who's stomach made noise this time". I will always be here to listen, your shoulder to cry on and your fellow schemer. You're the only Fortnite gamer I will always be willing to tolerate.

You don't judge me for my crazy and you show me what it takes to be a giving, genuine, caring and happy person. I have never met someone who brings so much light into a room in an instant. As soon as someone meets you, Ands, you make them feel special and most importantly, comfortable. You are so easy to talk to and such an incredible confidant. I would be crushed if I didn't have you in my life. Thank you for being my angel sent from heaven above, I don't know what I would do without you.

Ps. My mother now has to cheers at every meal because of you. Your amazing personality never stops leaving a mark.

I love you with my whole heart

*Cheers*