I'll Be There For You...

I'll Be There For You...

If you're there for me too.

14
I'll Be There For You...

Janice:

OH MY GOD. AHAHAHA. Thank you for showing us that everyone in this world is capable of finding love.

Mike:

Don’t let petty differences stop you from being with the person you love.

Gunther:

Although his attempts at pursuing Rachel failed more times than we can count, he did teach us to never give up on what we want and to dream big.

Monica Geller-Bing:

It’s important to let loose every once in a while. Being neurotic can get kind of annoying. Liking things a certain way is nice, but change is also good. She also taught us that sometimes the person you’re searching for is right there in front of you and being open to new possibilities can change your entire life for the better.

Ross Geller:

It’s important to love the things your passionate about. It doesn’t matter what it may be and who disapproves, hold on to it and pursue it no matter what. Also always confirm exact details, like whether or not to use Mississippi’s when counting.

Chandler Bing:

Life is better when you’re laughing. A sense of humor makes every awkward situation better.

Rachel Greene:

Working for your own benefit is one of the most rewarding things in life. Always make yourself happy. Hard work actually does pay off.

Joey Tribiani:

Having a good heart is the most important thing. Being the smartest person in the world means nothing if you don't have people by your side. Friends come first. Be loyal and always have fun.

Phoebe Bouffay:

What didn’t Phoebe teach us? I mean she was just a walking book of life lessons. Embrace your inner self. Who cares if you’re weird and quirky, life is better that way and you have more fun.