10 Types Of Friends As Told By Crackers

10 Types Of Friends As Told By Crackers

An in-depth description of each type of friend as crackers.
222

Ever wondered what type of friend you are? Ever tried to describe your friends but never quite found the right words? You've come to the right place! Here's an in-depth description of each type of friend as a cracker.

1. Club Cracker

That friend that's really simple - they don't care about the latest trends or fitting in with everyone else. Some may think they're boring but let's be real: they're timeless and you'll always love them.

2. Water Cracker

This is your classy friend. They help you transition into your grown up life. Instead of McDonald's they take you to Tea Drops. Instead of a movie they take you to the theatre. Go classy friend.

3. Cheez-It

The bright, loud and bold friend. There's never a dull moment with this one! There inner self is just as bright and bold as their outer appearance and you'll always want them around for a good time.

4. Animal Crackers

Ahhh. Your childhood friend. As you grow older, you may grow apart in distance but they are always thought of fondly. Even when you're 50, you'll find yourself enjoying them and the memories they bring back.

5. Ritz

The Extroverted Introvert friend. Great with others and alone. They love to be paired with others but sometimes you see their best side when working alone. You may not get a lot of time with them but when you do, it's always a celebration!

6. Triscuits

You know that friend that you convinces you that going out with them will be so fun and exciting and every single time it is disappointing (and sometimes terrifying). That's the Triscuit. It seems so interesting but don't be fooled.

7. Wheat Thins

Steady and true the Wheat Thin friend is always there for you. They aren't the most exciting friend but when you need them they will always be there for you.

8. Goldfish

Good old Goldfish. They are fun and silly and that's why you love them. You never have to pretend to have your life together around them. You just get to be yourself.

9. Rye Cracker

The Often taken for granted friend- it's an acquired taste. Although quite ordinary looking, there's just something about them. Not to mention, they're super good for you. They don't thrive much from being alone but when surrounded by others' presence, they can't be stopped.

10. Saltine Cracker

This one's pretty self-explanatory. They can always help when you're feeling down but their saltiness can be a bit much at times. You have to be careful with how much time you let them in your life because after a while, they start to hurt your heart.