To The Friend Who Stuck Around During The Awkward Middle School Phase, We're Besties Forever

Through middle school, high school, and our first two years of college.

27
Jennifer Hancock

Over the years, I've changed (thank goodness). I have gone through my awkward middle school age, awkward high school age and now (still awkward) college age.

But even though I have changed, one thing has remained. My best friend.

Except for freshman year... we don't talk about that.

But now, we have reached our last summer together before I move off to a university.

I don't really have anything else to say, but thank you.

Thank you for always being there for me.

Thank you for listening to my stories and rants.

Thank you for putting up with my attitude and my over-analyzing of everything.

I never could imagine someone sticking by my side through all my awkwardness and shyness for so many years.

In a few months, I will be moving away from home and from living five minutes away from you.

But that will not ever change who my best friend is.

I don't let a lot of people in, I am not good at trusting people, that's why I am so thankful for you. You made it so easy to be myself in front of someone.

We have been through so much together, and I hope my move still does not change that. I mean, I am still going to have crazy stories to share, and I KNOW you will too.

I love you, my forever best friend!