To My Best Friend That Died Too Soon

To My Best Friend That Died Too Soon

I miss you.

133
To My Best Friend That Died Too Soon
Josie Campbell

To my best friend, that passed too soon.

I miss you.

It is still unreal for me to think about. It's been months, and yet it feels like just yesterday you called me to tell me about something in your life. It's hard.

You were my best friend. I grew up along your side, and I don't think things will ever be the same. I remember when you would come home from work some days, and we would just sit there for hours, talking about our days, and what happened at work. Those conversations got pretty deep sometimes.

You let me into your head, and I know that wasn't easy for you. It was scary. I'm sorry I couldn't help more. I went off to college and we didn't talk every day anymore. It's hard not to think about if things could have ended differently if maybe I had talked to you more.

I miss you every second of every day. I never stop thinking of you. I get you were going through a lot. I know that you are no longer suffering, but you don't know how much I would give just to talk to you one last time..

Nothing is the same anymore, and I don't think it ever will be.We had so many plans for the future. We were supposed to grow old together, and I'm not sure it will ever be real to me. That I won't see you again. we were supposed to go to concerts together. Travel the world. Make more memories. You wanted me to make a YouTube because you though I would become famous or something. You had more faith in me than I will ever have in myself.

I think about you all the time. A facebook memory will pop up and I can't stop crying. A picture of you pops up and I break down. I miss you and your bubbly personality. You always knew how to make me smile, even when I was so so angry st you.

I will forever hold on to the memories that we shared, good and bad. They have shaped me as a person, and I will never forget you. I love you, and I hope you are flying high and enjoying an eternity of concerts.

This post is dedicated to my cousin Kathleen Paige Marie Richard. September 11th 1997-January 20th 2017