My Friend Group Did The ABC Challenge From TikTok; Here's How It Went

After months of talking about it, we finally did a summer bucket list item!

53

I recently wrote an article, 10 Summer Activities For The Friend Group That Can Never Decide What To Do, which mentioned the ABC Challenge from TikTok. Finally, my friend group and I decided to complete it ourselves!

Months ago, in January, we saw this challenge and decided that we must do it. We immediately took to Google Docs and created a list of random places we came up with for each letter in our town. We live in a pretty booming area, so it was not too difficult.

Last night, we finally took to the streets!

We piled in one car and drove to one of the main plazas in our town. We started at one end and walked to the other, stopping at each store to take a quick and cute video in front of it, without repeating letters. At this plaza, we were able to get twelve of the twenty-six letters!

We then brainstormed what plaza made the most sense to hit up next, as there were still a few options. We really had to think about what letters we needed and where we could get the majority of them. We took off to our next plaza and did the same thing as before. After this plaza, the only letters we had left were E, N, Q, X, and Z.

We were able to knock out the E and N with one-stop, grabbed the Q at another, made a quick stop for X, and finally grabbed our Z at the end! Since we got so much done with the first two stops, these last four stops were a fun way to add to our time together. We never spent more than probably seven minutes driving, and everything was on the same two roads except for one, which was in no way out of the way! It took about an hour and a half total.

This activity was a great idea for us because we live in such an ideal area for it, but also because it gave us something super fun and different to do while still being able to catch up on all the latest drama. Overall, I give it a solid 15/10.

You can check out the final result here!