I get exhausted trying to make plans, so here are ten fun things to do with your friend group this summer.
1. Have a Pinterest-inspired picnic.
2. Play the alphabet game around your town.
it was 19 degrees don’t let this flop 🤡 #worthit #alphabetchallenge #atozchallenge #fyp #foryou
3. Meet your friends at a local park to play Spikeball or Cornhole!
I'll bring the boards and you bring the vibes.
4. Wake up early to see the sunrise.
Get a kickstart on the day with a view!
5. Go to a flower picking field.
I would recommend calling ahead though because when my friend and I went they were overpicked and she ended up being chased by a turkey instead.
6. Have a Wiffle ball tournament.
I don't think Wiffle ball will ever be out of style.
7. Paint something.
Rocks, canvases, nails, go crazy!
8. Go hiking.
9. Play in the hose like when you were a kid.
Last summer my brother and I would get so warm from going for walks or runs or just doing work outside that we would spray each other with the hose after like we were kids again.
10. Have a huge capture the flag game.
I am talking massive.