Freshman Year Of College As Told by Taylor Swift

Take a deep breath, girl.

18

With the changing of the seasons and the spike in the temperature, comes the end of freshman year. From the excitement of leaving home for the first time, to the days where you missed home and your old friends almost too much, and to the days like these, where you almost don't want to go home, there was always a handful of Taylor Swift lyrics that perfectly represented the emotion you were feeling at these time. Thanks to good ol' Tswift, you'll always have the perfect lyric or the perfect song to help you through any time in your life. This ones for you Tay!

1. Bye mom, bye dad! I'm going to COLLEGE!

It's that moment we've all been waiting for, freedom. We can hear it, we can see it, we can almost smell it. The day has finally arrived and you've honestly never been so ready to embark on a new adventure.

2. New friends, new room, new school, new you

Life is changing, and you're ready to take it by the horns and embrace all this "newness" in your life.

3. No parental supervision? Check. No curfew? Check. Freedom? Oh yes.

Your parents are miles away. No one is there to make sure you're home by 12 am, and no one is there to tell you to stop going to the fridge at 2 am. Freedom is yours!

4. But then, the "I miss my parents, I miss my siblings, I miss my old friends, I miss my bed" feeling starts to set in...

Don't lie, we've all missed one of the things listed above. And how can we not?