Report this Content
Here we are.
With just weeks until graduation, it is time to make the best memories that will last us a lifetime.
As I am getting ready to graduate myself, I started to think about the things I am going to miss the most and I wanted to share this list with my fellow graduating seniors...make the most of these last few weeks and don't take the freebies for granted:
1. The free T-Shirts
2. Living with your best friends
3. The free food at every event
4. Spring Weekend
5. Free gym access
6. Thirsty Thursday
7. Summer vacation
8. Making your own schedule
10. Skipping class just because you can
11. Student discounts
12. Spring break
13. Your clubs and sports teams
14. The professors that you love
15. Big Prize Bingo
16. The feeling of relief when you finally finish that term paper minutes before class
17. Dining Dollars
18. Living off of a meal plan
19. Beer Pong
20. Multiple closets to choose outfits from
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.