Free Premium Porn Exists For College Students

No, this is not a joke.

2972
Stock Snap

COLLEGE STUDENTS REJOICE!

A recent article from Mashable outlined a new Brazzers promotion that will bring you unlimited premium pornography FREE for your first four months.

Now you don't have to debate the impact on your wallet for even your darkest fetish. You don't even have to worry about mom and dad seeing those bank charges. It's free! For those not familiar with Brazzers, it's one of the most searched and consumed Porn sites on the net. It's mainstream, it's got great selection, and now through their "Brazzers Back to University Promotion" it's free to stream unlimited premium porn for four months for any University Student.

So before you go waste those precious dollars on your favorite "Girl on Girl" search head on over to Brazzers to take advantage of a fantastic offer.

Sick yet? This is not a joke.

In fact, at the risk of sending any more attention their way, here's the official ad...nevermind. Can't in good conscious post it. You'll have to search it out on your own and the hesitation you have in typing "Brazzers Porn Promo" into your computer or phone will be enough to make my point...or not.

If you follow the instructions you'll see that Brazzers has made it incredibly easy. "For students who are interested, all you have to do is fill out an application and submit a photo of yourself holding a valid student ID with a birth date."

In addition, BRAZZERS will also be offering a 25-year membership to the winner of the essay contest. Applicants must submit a short video or written essay – “How Brazzers Will Help Me Graduate."

So for almost three decades, presumedly through your marriage and perhaps the birth of your first couple children, you don't have to worry about your porn taking up a line on the old household budget.

Piece of cake.

THOUGHT #1:

DISCLAIMER: It would be insincere of me to claim I've never consumed or searched out pornography. Although it's not something I struggle with now, I recognize the hold this addiction can and does have on many men and, increasingly, women. I also realize all of the harm that comes from a constant barrage of hyper sexuality and the complete objectification of women that is all to present in pornography...thought #1.

Brazzers is doing this because it WORKS! According to enough.org:

"PornHub, one of the industry’s biggest providers, claim their site streamed 75 GB of data a second last year—enough to fill 175 million 16 GB iPhones—a total of 87.8 billion views, up 10 billion from 2014, another 15 billion over 2013. An estimated 87% of college-age men—and around 30% of women—doubleclick for sex either weekly or every day."

Well, good grief Charlie Brown, sounds like a good business model to me! BIG BUSINESS. Next time you're streaming back to back to back episodes of the Office on Netflix consider this: According to the Huffington Post Porn sites get more daily visitors than Netflix...Amazon....and Twitter COMBINED!

So IF almost 9 our of every 10 college age guys are actively involved in the biz WHY WOULDN'T the biz try and bring up the stats to closer to 10/10. What better way to scratch the itch than to make it painless! 4 months free baby!

THOUGHT #2:

Every guy has to deal with lust.

We are inundated on our computers, on our phones, and in our day to day. Unguarded and unchecked this constant attack eventually seats itself squarely in our mind and in our thoughts. I'll be honest, it takes a focused and constant effort to guard yourself. I can think of places like the Colvin Center (a local gym on the campus of Oklahoma State University).

If you didn't know where you were you might think you were in an underwear catalog the way some women present themselves. I've made a conscious effort to plot my path carefully and guard my eyes with diligence. In this way I honor my wife, my peers, and most certainly (for this author) my creator.

Keep in mind, individuals who never view sexually explicit material report higher relationship quality and lower rates of infidelity than those who do.

As it also turns out higher consumption of porn really turns you into a douche bag. In their study “Narcissism and Internet Pornography Use" it was revealed there is a positive correlation between hours of pornography consumed and higher narcissism levels. Next time your broseph is being douchy, check his browser history.

I say that jokingly, but seriously, talk about it guys. It's taboo, but if righteousness is at the root you ought to speak up playa. Help each other out.

THOUGHT #3:

Constant consumption of pornography fundamentally sets you up for failure. It lies to you.

In an article about violence against women, Ana Bridges identified:

"Of the 304 scenes analyzed, 88.2% contained physical aggression, principally spanking, gagging, and slapping, while 48.7% of scenes contained verbal aggression, primarily name–calling. Perpetrators of aggression were usually male, whereas targets of aggression were overwhelmingly female."

That's some great images and visuals to take into your relationship bro. Expectations your future wife I'm sure is eager to meet. I mean, fellas, get real. You owe it to yourself to stop filling your minds with expectations of perfect bodies, massive breasts, expertly manicured body hair, dirty mouths, a tolerance for violence, a never-ending appetite for sex, need I go on?

Firstly, consider this: Are you gonna be able to meet your mates expectations? Keith Perry, the author of "Sex: Women" says that 17% of women describe themselves as addicted to pornography. Gents, if you've seen pornography you've probably see some dudes in there, you want to live up to those expectations? PASS. Hard Pass. No puns intended.

It's unrealistic, it's unromantic, it's toxic, and it ultimately leaves you unfulfilled and wanting more. Don't believe me? In a famous commentary about the subject: "Pornography and the Male Sexual Script: An Analysis of Consumption and Sexual Relations.”

It is found to be a statistical fact that the more pornography a man watches, the more he needs to conjure images of pornography to maintain arousal, and will be more likely to ask for particular sexual acts with his partner and have concerns over his sexual performance and body image. Uh, NOT WORTH IT.

In summary:

Some reading this, statistics staring them in the face, still won't have a problem with pornography. I get that.

Sometimes it's easy to dwell on the guilt and shame that undoubtedly accompany the consumption of porn. Been there, done that. It's not the intention of this author to throw that burden on you. There's an awful lot of hope out there. It starts with those who are closes to you. "Bad Company Corrupts Good Character."

I'm not insinuating you surround yourself with perfection, that's impossible. I'm only imploring you to consider, fundamentally, the character of those around you and being open to engaging in thoughtful conversation that allows you to talk about struggles. Not to get Mr. Rogers on you but even College Boys can TALK ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS.

If you want to take it one step further, maybe you know it's going to be more difficult for you reach out to counseling services. College students usually always have access to free services of this nature. In Oklahoma there is the START program that can really meet your mind where it's at and help you win in this area of your life.

Additionally, sexualrecovery.com and addiction.com have some great resources. Keep in mind, the intention here is not to rid you of your sexuality it's to empower you to enjoy sex and cherish sex in a more healthy way.

In closing: Acknowledge your own Predispositions, Cherish & Honor Women, Accept the almost daily Competition for your Eyes/Mind/Heart & Man Up. Your sex life will be more fulfilling and your future wife will thank you.

Please consider sharing this post. Statistics prove that somebody in your world needs to see this message.

J Bryson Baker is an Entrepreneur, Husband, Father, Apologist, & Blogger. He lives with his wife and son in Oklahoma City, OK and is a Proud, 3-time Graduate of Oklahoma State University. For more visit www.everymanshop.com.