Top 7 Best (Free) Apps For Students

Top 7 Best (Free) Apps For Students

To make your school life easier.

12
Top 7 Best (Free) Apps For Students
Wikiwand

Whether you're in high school or college, there's never enough apps you can download to help you ease on down your road of education. Here are some apps to help you during your journey.

1. Planner

If you don't use a physical planner, or hate having one more thing to carry around, a planner app will you do you wonders managing your time/homework to do. Apps such as Any.do will do you wonders.

2. Sleep Cycle

With this app, you can set a specific time range and it will wake you up when you are in your lightest sleep. For example, you can set it to wake you up anytime between 6:30-6:45 a.m. and it will choose the best time to wake you up! It also tracks your sleep so you can tell when you were in light or deep sleep.

3. Quizlet

Flashcards apps can make studying a whole lot easier. On Quizlet, you can create your own sets. practice, as well as play games involving your cards.

4. Chegg

If you're in college/going into college, Chegg will be a gift to you. You can find textbooks for any subject/class up to 90% off their original price.

5. iTunes U

If you're an Apple user, you can download iTunesU and have access to tons of podcasts/courses on all different topics from top colleges and universities!

6. EasyBib

We all know the pain of essay writing. But what's more painful than actually writing the essay? Citing your sources. EasyBib does it for you- just copy and paste the link/enter your data and format, and it will generate the perfect citation for you.

7. TED

This one gets addicting (to me, at least.) These are called Ted Talks, and you can find these from all different kind of people, on a wide variety of topics. You can watch them educationally, or also, some of them are pretty cool and interesting to watch!